Friday, December 17, 2010

rec.bicycles.racing - 11 new messages in 5 topics - digest

Buzz It
rec.bicycles.racing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

rec.bicycles.racing@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* This'll Be Liz's Next Tat - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/134f008f553b8a0f?hl=en
* Flying Richard Head - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/03e8a5e8935bf9a8?hl=en
* Fucking facebook - 4 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/a7192114fa3f1bbd?hl=en
* Why Is This Bitch Smiling? (Liz Hatch Thread) - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/e267c8f6ea7503a1?hl=en
* New sexy look for Liz Hatch - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/c4ae446438036868?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: This'll Be Liz's Next Tat
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/134f008f553b8a0f?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 1:42 am
From: Zenon


http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/just-met-soldier-hutchenson-brave-lady-believ#
http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/just-met-soldier-hutchenson-brave-lady-believ#
http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/just-met-soldier-hutchenson-brave-lady-believ#

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Flying Richard Head
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/03e8a5e8935bf9a8?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 11:18 am
From: Fred Flintstein


On 12/15/2010 12:40 AM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Jute Andre wrote:
>
>> Get cancer. Get a nut chopped off. Take undetectable drugs.
>> Transfuse. Fool everyone. Win the Tour several times. Get rich.
>> Get famous. Become a myth. Cure the world of cancer. Get to fly
>> around in US Air Force air craft. Get photo taken:
>> http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/flying-along-in-the-cockpit-of-a-c-17-incredi
>>
>> He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.
>
> That's gotta be awkward being around the troops and not talking about the big white
> elephant in the room. They may as well invite O.J.
>
> Magilla
>

OK, I'll bite.

What white elephant?

Fred Flintstein


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 5:34 pm
From: Pete


On Dec 14, 9:14 pm, Jute Andre <jutean...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Get cancer.  Get a nut chopped off.  Take undetectable drugs.
> Transfuse.  Fool everyone.  Win the Tour several times.  Get rich.
> Get famous.  Become a myth.  Cure the world of cancer.  Get to fly
> around in US Air Force air craft.  Get photo taken:http://lancearmstrong.posterous.com/flying-along-in-the-cockpit-of-a-...
>
> He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

You are a pathetic buffoon.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Fucking facebook
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/a7192114fa3f1bbd?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 11:27 am
From: --D-y


On Dec 15, 9:22 am, MagillaGorilla <magi...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote:
> Anton Berlin wrote:
> > Anyone on this SOB ?  It's like a who's who of racing from the 80s  -
> > and everyone's connected like we're all old pals.
>
> > I see guys BFF'ing that would have killed each other 25 years ago.
>
> Facebook is gay and I better not catch anyone in here using it.  Caning
> is the penalty.

<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001712647030&ref=ts>

--D-y


== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 3:23 pm
From: "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."


On Dec 15, 7:22 am, MagillaGorilla <magi...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote:
> Anton Berlin wrote:
> > Anyone on this SOB ?  It's like a who's who of racing from the 80s  -
> > and everyone's connected like we're all old pals.
>
> > I see guys BFF'ing that would have killed each other 25 years ago.
>
> Facebook is gay and I better not catch anyone in here using it.  Caning
> is the penalty.

Dumbass -

I'll try to remind you of that the next time you update your status.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.


== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 3:25 pm
From: "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."


On Dec 15, 6:41 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone on this SOB ?  It's like a who's who of racing from the 80s  -
> and everyone's connected like we're all old pals.
>
> I see guys BFF'ing that would have killed each other 25 years ago.

Dumbass -

People get over things after 25 years.

At my 20th year high school reunion nearly everyone got along. Some of
us apologized for being dicks to each other back in the day.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.


== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 5:53 pm
From: Anton Berlin


On Dec 16, 5:25 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
<kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 6:41 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone on this SOB ?  It's like a who's who of racing from the 80s  -
> > and everyone's connected like we're all old pals.
>
> > I see guys BFF'ing that would have killed each other 25 years ago.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> People get over things after 25 years.
>
> At my 20th year high school reunion nearly everyone got along. Some of
> us apologized for being dicks to each other back in the day.
>
> thanks,
>
> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Not me, Nov 1986 - this bitch in a white camaro Arizona plate LGH -376
cut me off and then turned left just as the light turned yellow
leaving me stuck at a red light. I'll fucking kill her if I ever see
her again. She's # 1 on my shit list of over 873 now.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Why Is This Bitch Smiling? (Liz Hatch Thread)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/e267c8f6ea7503a1?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 5:39 pm
From: Pete


On Dec 14, 9:33 pm, Jute Andre <jutean...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> .
> .http://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethhatch
> .
> .
> What a fucking nightmare name!

You are scary creepy. Why don't you just blow your fucking brains out
and be done with it.


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 5:54 pm
From: Anton Berlin

she's happy because she's not a stupid whorish 'cyclist' that can
barely ride up a hill

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 7:10 pm
From: Brad Anders


On Dec 16, 6:39 pm, Pete <nagur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 9:33 pm, Jute Andre <jutean...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > .
> > .http://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethhatch
> > .
> > .
> > What a fucking nightmare name!
>
> You are scary creepy. Why don't you just blow your fucking brains out
> and be done with it.

+1. Make sure you do it right.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: New sexy look for Liz Hatch
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/c4ae446438036868?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Thurs, Dec 16 2010 7:12 pm
From: Brad Anders


On Dec 15, 12:19 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."
<kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 10:09 am, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 14, 11:27 pm, MagillaGorilla <magi...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Brad Anders wrote:
> > > > Look, it's time for you to stop beating around the ... ok, it's time
> > > > for you to come cle.... crap, it's time for you to say it. You're in
> > > > love.
>
> > > Damn right - I'm in love with myself.
>
> > No, it' s more than that. I haven't seen such slavish attention to a
> > girl since high school.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> I don't think Magilla loves Liz as much as Laff@me loves LANCE.

What about Polgar? His love was boundless.


==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rec.bicycles.racing"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rec.bicycles.racing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

No comments:

gsk

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300429992]=1&languageid=1&stylefrom=300429992&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fforexguide.blogspot.com&cookies=1¤cies=USD&pts=VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX,DC