Rating: (out of 18 reviews)
List Price: $ 15.99
Price: $ 2.44
- Connector 1: USB Type A Male and Connector 2: USB Type B Male
- Connect your USB device to the USB port on your USB hub, PC or Mac
- Supports high speed USB 2.0 devices, and is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
- AGFA ePhoto CL18 & CL30; Casio EX-M20, EX-S1, EX-S2, EX-S3, EX-S20, EX-Z3, EX-Z4; HP Photosmart C618, 912, 618, 912, C912;
- Also compatible with Pentax EI-200 & EI-2000; SiPix Blink; Sony DSC-T1 & DSC-T33; Comes with lifetime warranty
Just plug-and-play for keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB peripherals. This cable provides a transfer rate up to 480 Mbps depending upon the peripheral’s USB version, and easily attaches to any USB device. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted pair construction helps reduce crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer.
Rating: (out of 54 reviews)
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: $ 0.01
- Sold Individually
Tripp Lite’s 10ft gold USB2.0 A/B device cable has been tested and certified by USB – if to meet or exceed the USB2.0 performance criteria. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible – can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications.
More USB Cables Products