Plz help with the following articles. Thanks in advance
1. Anti-Diabetic Agents from Natural Products—An Update from 2004 to 2009
Qi, Lian-Wen1; Liu, E-Hu1; Chu, Chu1; Peng, Yong-Bo1; Cai, Hai-Xia1; Li, Ping1
Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 10, Number 4, March 2010 , pp. 434-457(24)
2. Natural Products as Sources of New Drugs over the Last 25 Years
David J. Newman* and Gordon M. Cragg
Natural Products Branch, Developmental Therapeutics Program, Division of Cancer
J. Nat. Prod., 2007, 70 (3), pp 461–477
3. Antidiabetic agents from medicinal plants
Jung M, Park M, Lee HC, Kang YH, Kang ES, Kim SK.
Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(10):1203-18.
4. Antidiabetic Herbal Drugs Officially Approved
M. Manickam,† M. Ramanathan,‡ M. A. Farboodniay Jahromi,† J. P. N. Chansouria,§ and A. B. Ray
J. Nat. Prod., 1997, 60 (6), pp 609–610
5. Cuminaldehyde: Aldose Reductase and α-Glucosidase Inhibitor Derived from Cuminum cyminum L. Seeds
J. Agric. Food Chem., 2005, 53 (7), pp 2446–2450
PDM College of Pharmacy
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.