Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Medarticles Request an article

Buzz It
Title: Acute pulmonary embolism
Author(s): Giancarlo Agnelli, M.D., and Cecilia Becattini, M.D., Ph.D.
Name of journal: New England Journal of Medicine
Year, Volume, Issue, Page 2010; 363 (3): 266-274
isidromartinezcasas
@gmail.com

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.

http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe

You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

rec.bicycles.racing - 26 new messages in 8 topics - digest

Buzz It
rec.bicycles.racing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

rec.bicycles.racing@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* Lafferty was totally fucking wrong about Lance getting arrested in France! -
10 messages, 7 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/b76f57f21176d546?hl=en
* I'm Clean but They Got Dirty On Their Own - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/4dab49f31b7c1da8?hl=en
* Poll: Killfiling Laffatme - 6 messages, 6 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/037fd1325ce45778?hl=en
* For all of the Lance Apologists - 4 messages, 4 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/eea9679c5a3fbd61?hl=en
* Sunglasses - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/5abead0a5a3b5de0?hl=en
* Lance and the rest - why Lance? - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/209926e3fdc86f40?hl=en
* Weisel In France--Won't Speak with Press - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/4e9e8bfb4a2f5e7c?hl=en
* Tour de France, stage 10 summary - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/9fad4d98bfb496ab?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Lafferty was totally fucking wrong about Lance getting arrested in
France!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/b76f57f21176d546?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:25 pm
From: --D-y


On Jul 14, 7:17 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:38:49 -0700 (PDT), --D-y <dustoyev...@mac.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years. ÊSad because, IMO,
> >> he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> >> weeks. ÊSad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> >> families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
> >> attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
> >> and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
> >> attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
> >> pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
> >> about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
> >> his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
> >> Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
> >> fake myth.
>
> >Tell us more, Brian. What about those "insults"?
> >Just one of "the children" here--
> >--D-y
>
> So you're ok with all the rest, coming to your senses, eh ?

Nope. Just pointing out an item on the goose/gander continuum.

So, Keith, when was racing clean, again? Weren't you the guy
complaining about the "stolen years" that Lance Armstrong took from
you? Maybe that was someone else and if so, I apologize. Even though
they were all doping.
--D-y


== 2 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:33 pm
From: "derFahrer@gmail.com"


On Jul 14, 7:22 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years.  Sad because, IMO,
> he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> weeks.  Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
> attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
> and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
> attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
> pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
> about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
> his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
> Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
> fake myth.

Do you really think anyone believes that you actually believe that
shite?


== 3 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:39 pm
From: RicodJour


On Jul 14, 7:22 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/2010 7:07 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> > "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >> On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>
> >>> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>
> >> Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.
>
> > Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?
>
> > If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
> > perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
> > you're a rock star here.
>
>
> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years.  Sad because, IMO,
> he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> weeks.  Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> families who looked up to a lying piece of shit.

Right. The people he's helped should only look up to saints. They're
plentiful, so why not?

What a maroon.

R


== 4 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:21 pm
From: "Mike Jacoubowsky"


"B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:A-udnU6o6uUr26PRnZ2dnUVZ_r-dnZ2d@giganews.com...
> On 7/14/2010 7:07 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>> "B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> news:x7ydndD0GaJbq6PRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>> On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>>>> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>>>
>>> Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.
>>
>> Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?
>>
>> If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
>> perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
>> you're a rock star here.
>>
>> --Mike Jacoubowsky
>> Chain Reaction Bicycles
>> www.ChainReaction.com
>> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
>
> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years. Sad because, IMO, he
> deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of weeks.
> Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their families who
> looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his attacks on
> people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur and others
> who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies attacking
> their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults, pressure and
> derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out about drugs in the
> peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what his kids are going to
> learn about who and what their father really is. Sad for all the media
> people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his fake myth.

I see. And only in a French jail would your goal of
vindication/retribution/whatever be viable?

Where were you when Landis confessed to being a fraud to all those people he
took money from? A direct and confessed case of fraud. Shouldn't that be
enough to put someone in jail? Or at least be worthy of scorn? But no, he's
not "the man" the guy that everybody gets all hot & bothered about each
July.

I really don't get it. There's a lot to be discussed regarding how the
various courts will be approaching the various accusations, a lot some of us
can learn from. And then, if everything turns out the way you think it will
(or should), great, you can state your piece about how sad it is that, for
years, a fraud was perpetuated and people victimized etc. But it seems like
you'd rather ignore or have no faith in due process? If so, tell us why.
You, more than most anyone else here, have extensive experience in that
area.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

== 5 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:20 pm
From: DirtRoadie


On Jul 14, 8:21 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:

>There's a lot to be discussed regarding how the
> various courts will be approaching the various accusations, a lot some of us
> can learn from.

And there is actually some bike racing still taking place - as a
matter of fact, IT'S JULY!

Wouldn't it be cool to have a newsgroup that is dedicated to
bicycle.racing?
I think that would be a far more interesting theme than having one or
two participants hijack the group in order to bicker about their
personal biases.

DR


== 6 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:26 pm
From: Scott


On Jul 14, 6:16 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:22:13 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> >> If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
> >> perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
> >> you're a rock star here.
>
> >> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> >> Chain Reaction Bicycles
> >>www.ChainReaction.com
> >> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
>
> >Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years.  Sad because, IMO,
> >he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> >weeks.  Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> >families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
> >attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
> >and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
> >attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
> >pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
> >about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
> >his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
> >Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
> >fake myth.
>
> Quite right and also sad because he destroyed the image of cycling in
> the process and pushed more talented cyclists (in his own words) to
> the brink. After the 1998 Festina bust, things had improved....until
> other teams realized this recently useless GT rider was getting away
> with it...backdated prescriptions (1999 TdF positive) and of course
> all the rest

destroyed the image of cycling??? Are you kidding me? I'd guess that
easily over 3/4 of the entire population of the US knows about cycling
now solely because of LA. If that's destruction of the image of
cycling, we need more of it. Oh, yeah... dumbass.


== 7 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:32 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 15, 11:07 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> news:x7ydndD0GaJbq6PRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> >> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>
> > Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.
>
> Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?
>
> If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to perfect
> skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then you're a
> rock star here.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you


== 8 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:32 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 15, 1:33 pm, "derFah...@gmail.com" <derfah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:22 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> > Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years.  Sad because, IMO,
> > he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> > weeks.  Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> > families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
> > attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
> > and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
> > attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
> > pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
> > about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
> > his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
> > Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
> > fake myth.
>
> Do you really think anyone believes that you actually believe that
> shite?

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you


== 9 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:32 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 15, 1:39 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:22 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 7/14/2010 7:07 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> > > "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > >> On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>
> > >>> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>
> > >> Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.
>
> > > Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?
>
> > > If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
> > > perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
> > > you're a rock star here.
>
> > Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years.  Sad because, IMO,
> > he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> > weeks.  Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> > families who looked up to a lying piece of shit.
>
> Right.  The people he's helped should only look up to saints.  They're
> plentiful, so why not?
>
> What a maroon.
>
> R- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you


== 10 of 10 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:33 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 15, 3:20 pm, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 8:21 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
> wrote:
>
> >There's a lot to be discussed regarding how the
> > various courts will be approaching the various accusations, a lot some of us
> > can learn from.
>
> And there is actually some bike racing still taking place - as a
> matter of fact, IT'S  JULY!
>
> Wouldn't it be cool to have a newsgroup that is dedicated to
> bicycle.racing?
> I think that would be a far more interesting theme than having one or
> two participants hijack the group in order to bicker about their
> personal biases.
>
> DR

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

==============================================================================
TOPIC: I'm Clean but They Got Dirty On Their Own
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/4dab49f31b7c1da8?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:35 pm
From: "derFahrer@gmail.com"


On Jul 14, 3:56 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> Boy, this record is getting old and pretty scratched up.

Yes, you are.


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:31 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 15, 1:35 pm, "derFah...@gmail.com" <derfah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 3:56 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Boy, this record is getting old and pretty scratched up.
>
> Yes, you are.

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Poll: Killfiling Laffatme
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/037fd1325ce45778?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 6 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:00 pm
From: "Kurgan Gringioni"

"B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:cLWdnReND8ee_6PRnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@giganews.com...

: "What's clear is that Lance Armstrong commands a devotion from his fans
: that is unmatched by any other sports star in memory.

<snip>

Dumbass -

I'm not a fan of LANCE, but I (and many others here) find your obsessiveness
with him to be very annoying.

The reason is that your reasons for posting all your stuff has a very
negative undertone. It's driven by negative energy and negative emotion. If
he's gonna go down, fine, but it doesn't give me any pleasure any more than
it gives me pleasure to see any other rider go down for cheating. I don't
revel in another person's misfortune. It's bad karma.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

== 2 of 6 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:03 pm
From: ric


On Jul 14, 10:00 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> news:cLWdnReND8ee_6PRnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> : "What's clear is that Lance Armstrong commands a devotion from his fans
> : that is unmatched by any other sports star in memory.
>
> <snip>
>
> Dumbass -
>
> I'm not a fan of LANCE, but I (and many others here) find your obsessiveness
> with him to be very annoying.
>
> The reason is that your reasons for posting all your stuff has a very
> negative undertone. It's driven by negative energy and negative emotion. If
> he's gonna go down, fine, but it doesn't give me any pleasure any more than
> it gives me pleasure to see any other rider go down for cheating. I don't
> revel in another person's misfortune. It's bad karma.
>
> thanks,
>
> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Yawn.


== 3 of 6 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:06 pm
From: bar


On Jul 14, 10:00 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The reason is that your reasons for posting all your stuff has a very
> negative undertone. It's driven by negative energy and negative emotion.

harden the fuck up, bro. it's just text.

#3 (but also #6) for me.


== 4 of 6 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:40 pm
From: "Steve Freides"


B. Lafferty wrote:
> On 7/14/2010 9:01 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
>> Please indicate your choice, and don't make up a f#$*ing choice that
>> isn't listed below - just pick whatever's closest. Or not, and make
>> up your own and see if anyone else agrees with you. I vote #7.
>>
>>
>> Poll: Killfile Laffatme or not?
>>
>> 1. I never killfile anyone - it's a matter of principle, free
>> speech, and yada yada.
>>
>> 2. I never killfile anyone except you, Freides.
>>
>> 3. I use Google Groups and I can't killfile anyone.
>>
>> 4. I don't give a rat's ass about rbr, and therefore killfiling
>> anyone is too much trouble so I don't.
>>
>> 5. I agree with almost everything Laffatme says and would never
>> killfile him for that reason.
>>
>> 6. I don't agree with everything Laffatme says but it's no skin off
>> my nose to read his rantings, either, so no killfile.
>>
>> 7. I disagree with everything Laffatme says but I haven't killfiled
>> him and I can't explain why, either, except that I must be an idiot.
>>
>> 8. After reading this poll, I will killfile Laffatme immediately.
>>
>>
> Truth hurts. I feel your pain. But, consider this:

Alright, that's it - bye.

#8.

-S-


== 5 of 6 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:59 pm
From: "GoneBeforeMyTime"


Steve Freides wrote:
> Please indicate your choice, and don't make up a f#$*ing choice that
> isn't listed below - just pick whatever's closest. Or not, and make
> up your own and see if anyone else agrees with you. I vote #7.
>
>
> Poll: Killfile Laffatme or not?
>
> 1. I never killfile anyone - it's a matter of principle, free speech,
> and yada yada.
>
> 2. I never killfile anyone except you, Freides.
>
> 3. I use Google Groups and I can't killfile anyone.
>
> 4. I don't give a rat's ass about rbr, and therefore killfiling
> anyone is too much trouble so I don't.
>
> 5. I agree with almost everything Laffatme says and would never
> killfile him for that reason.
>
> 6. I don't agree with everything Laffatme says but it's no skin off
> my nose to read his rantings, either, so no killfile.
>
> 7. I disagree with everything Laffatme says but I haven't killfiled
> him and I can't explain why, either, except that I must be an idiot.
>
> 8. After reading this poll, I will killfile Laffatme immediately.

Laff provides insight without all the boorish overtones, and that's ok with
me. I don't like the foul language used against Lance, its quite unnecessary
but this stuff is going to go forward and people are going to be talking
about it, so I would rather have a civil toned lawyer providing insight
instead of a bunch of Boorish thugs. Like the other guy said for crying out
loud, we are just reading text comments.

== 6 of 6 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:32 pm
From: DirtRoadie


On Jul 14, 8:00 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm not a fan of LANCE, but I (and many others here) find your obsessiveness
> with him to be very annoying.

+1
I don't know whether I'm a Lance fan or not, but he certainly does NOT
detract from my being a cycling fan.

DR

==============================================================================
TOPIC: For all of the Lance Apologists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/eea9679c5a3fbd61?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:05 pm
From: "derFahrer@gmail.com"


On Jul 14, 4:48 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > My assumption has always been that Anton is trolling.
> > Just sayin'.
>
> So is Lafferty. Does not make it palatable.

He's not trolling. He's Don Quixote incarnate.


== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:26 pm
From: CowPunk


There's a gaping hole in your vagina theory.
Lance had plenty of bad days pre and post-Tour, as did Indurain.
Otherwise they would have won all 3 GT's and classics

Cadel is just old, like Lance.


On Jul 13, 8:27 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> See what happened to Cadel Evans today?
>
> Good evidence he doesn't dope.
>
> This is what normal undoped humans expereince - good days and bad days
> - just like your non-doped self on club rides with friends.
>
> Now compare that reality with Lance's streak.  Or Indurains for that
> matter.  Not just consecutive days but consecutive years.
>
> It's just something humans don't do - not in any sport.
>
> Except maybe that russian greco roman wrestler.

== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:19 pm
From: Scott


On Jul 14, 7:59 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Agreed - elbow and bonk is the right diagnosis.
>
> It turns out to be a bad empriical example but I think the concept
> remains valid.
>
> Doping would both raise the level and smooth the variations with all
> else being equal.  (not deyhdrated, injury free, etc. )

How does doping affect bonking?


== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:33 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 14, 4:52 am, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 7:27 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > See what happened to Cadel Evans today?
>
> > Good evidence he doesn't dope.
>
> > This is what normal undoped humans expereince - good days and bad days
> > - just like your non-doped self on club rides with friends.
>
> > Now compare that reality with Lance's streak.  Or Indurains for that
> > matter.  Not just consecutive days but consecutive years.
>
> > It's just something humans don't do - not in any sport.
>
> > Except maybe that russian greco roman wrestler.
>
> So, what's your interpretation of Contador and Schleck's performances
> today?
>
> Brad Anders

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Sunglasses
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/5abead0a5a3b5de0?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:49 pm
From: "Steve Freides"


RicodJour wrote:
> Like those Oakleys? This is some interesting reading.
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704518904575365362932852610.html
>
> Main gist of the story:
> Most sunglasses are made by the same company, and they have a very fat
> margin.
>
> R

This is, for better or for worse, not news and not limited to
sunglasses. My father, now retired, was in the eyeglass business, and
he tells stories of eye doctors buying last year's frames at trade shows
for $1 apiece and selling them for $150 or more.

FWIW, I buy my reading glasses at a dollar store - they work just fine,
and because they cost $1, I buy lots of them, leave them all over the
house and car, and always have a pair when I need them.

-S-

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Lance and the rest - why Lance?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/209926e3fdc86f40?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:34 pm
From: Scott


On Jul 14, 9:58 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/2010 11:50 AM, K. Fred Gauss wrote:
>
> > Anton Berlin wrote:
> >> I see many posts asking B-Laff if he will be zealous about the other
> >> dopers that placed behind Lance and why the obssessive focus on
> >> Lance?
>
> > Dumbass,
> > I think it's cool that someone is willing to fight Lafferty's battles
> > for him. He's WAY too passive about it.
>
> ROTFLMAO!!  I have no battles to fight.  You folks might, but I sure don't.

Really, you're rolling on the floor? C'mon, give us a break. Enough,
already.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Weisel In France--Won't Speak with Press
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/4e9e8bfb4a2f5e7c?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:35 pm
From: Henry


On Jul 15, 1:19 pm, --D-y <dustoyev...@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:47 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >  From the updated NY Times article:
>
> > Thom Weisel, the founder of Tailwind Sports and the owner of a San
> > Francisco-based financial services company, declined to meet with a
> > reporter who traveled to his hotel in Annecy, France, on Wednesday to
> > discuss his role in Tailwind. He was staying at the hotel for a
> > gathering of top USA Cycling donors.
>
> > While Weisel founded the team, Stapleton's company, Capital Sports &
> > Entertainment, managed it from the "winter, spring '03, '04," according
> > to Stapleton's testimony in the SCA case. That company also received an
> > 11 ½ percent interest in Tailwind, Stapleton testified.
>
> > Armstrong said neither he nor Stapleton's company gained equity in the
> > team until 2007. His personal lawyer, Tim Herman, said in a statement
> > Wednesday that Armstrong received his first shares of common stock of
> > Tailwind in December 2007.
>
> > Armstrong could not say Wednesday who the principals of that Postal
> > Service team were, except for Weisel, whom he called the team's
> > "spiritual leader," and Eddy Borysewicz, a former national team coach
> > who Armstrong said was the director of the Postal Service squad.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/sports/cycling/15armstrong.html?ref...
>
> Didn't you just get through mocking Armstrong for "screwing
> up" (whatever) and not talking through his lawyer?
>
> So, do you give out bad free advice, or good free advice, Brian?
> --D-y- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Tour de France, stage 10 summary
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/9fad4d98bfb496ab?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:36 pm
From: DirtRoadie


On Jul 14, 11:26 am, Bob Martin <bob.mar...@excite.com> wrote:
> Stage 10 : Jul 14, Chambery - Gap, 179 km                            
>
>   1 Sergio Paulinho (Por) Team Radioshack                                          5.10.56
>   2 Vasili Kiryienka (Blr) Caisse d'Epargne                                              
>   3 Dries Devenyns (Bel) Quick Step                                                   1.29
>   4 Pierre Rolland (Fra) Bbox Bouygues Telecom                                            
>   5 Mario Aerts (Bel) Omega Pharma-Lotto                                              1.33
>   6 Maxime Bouet (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale                                               3.20
>   7 Nicolas Roche (Irl) AG2R La Mondiale                                             12.58
>   8 Remi Pauriol (Fra) Cofidis, Le Credit en Ligne                                   13.57
>   9 Mark Cavendish (GBr) Team HTC - Columbia                                         14.19
>  10 Alessandro Petacchi (Ita) Lampre-Farnese Vini                                        
>
> Changes in GC, stage 10 compared to stage 9 :
>
> Biggest gainers by position :
>       +23   Sergio Paulinho
>       +23   Dries Devenyns
>       +20   Vasili Kiryienka
>       +19   Maxime Bouet
>       +14   Pierre Rolland
>       +11   Mario Aerts
>        +4   Nicolas Roche
>        +3   Lloyd Mondory
>        +3   Iban Mayoz Echeverria
>        +3   Grega Bole
>
> Biggest losers by position :
>        -6   Karsten Kroon
>        -5   Charles Wegelius
>        -5   Marcus Burghardt
>        -4   Alessandro Ballan
>        -4   Martijn Maaskant
>        -4   Serge Pauwels
>        -4   Volodymir Gustov
>        -3   Anthony Charteau
>        -3   Chris Anker Sorensen
>        -3   Dimitri Champion
>        -3   Fabian Cancellara
>
> Biggest gainers by time :
>    +14:19   Vasili Kiryienka
>    +14:19   Sergio Paulinho
>    +12:50   Pierre Rolland
>    +12:50   Dries Devenyns
>    +12:46   Mario Aerts
>    +10:59   Maxime Bouet
>     +1:21   Nicolas Roche
>     +0:22   Remi Pauriol
>
> Biggest losers by time :
>     -2:34   Fabian Cancellara
>     -2:34   Karsten Kroon
>     -2:34   Marcus Burghardt
>     -2:28   Anthony Roux
>     -2:08   David Millar
>     -1:56   Christophe Kern
>     -1:28   Alessandro Ballan
>     -1:28   Alexander Kuschynski
>     -1:28   Anthony Charteau
>     -1:28   Arkaitz Duran Daroca
>     -1:28   Benoit Vaugrenard
>
> Favourites by position :
>        -1   Carlos Sastre
>        -1   Bradley Wiggins
>
> Favourites by time :
>     -1:28   Lance Armstrong
>
> Top 10 and favourites GC standings (previous stage in parens) :
>         1  Andy Schleck                          49:00:56         (unchanged)
>         2  Alberto Contador Velasco                  0:41         (unchanged)
>         3  Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez                   2:45         (unchanged)
>         4  Denis Menchov                             2:58         (unchanged)
>         5  Jurgen Van Den Broeck                     3:31         (unchanged)
>         6  Levi Leipheimer                           3:59         (unchanged)
>         7  Robert Gesink                             4:22         (unchanged)
>         8  Luis Leon Sanchez Gil                     4:41         (unchanged)
>         9  Joaquin Rodriguez                         5:08         (unchanged)
>        10  Ivan Basso                                5:09         (unchanged)
>        11  Roman Kreuziger                           5:11         (unchanged)
>         .....
>        16  Carlos Sastre                             7:13         (was 15th at 7:13)
>        17  Bradley Wiggins                           7:18         (was 16th at 7:18)
>        18  Cadel Evans                               7:47         (unchanged)
>         .....
>        20  Andreas Kloden                            9:05         (unchanged)
>         .....
>        31  Lance Armstrong                          17:22         (was 31st at 15:54)
>
> Top 10 on Points table with previous in parens:
>         1  Thor Hushovd                               138         (was 1st with 124 points)
>         2  Alessandro Petacchi                        131         (was 2nd with 114 points)
>         3  Robbie McEwen                              116         (was 3rd with 105 points)
>         4  Jose Joaquin Rojas Gil                      98         (was 4th with 92 points)
>         5  Mark Cavendish                              97         (was 5th with 85 points)
>         6  Sebastien Turgot                            86         (was 7th with 79 points)
>         7  Edvald Boasson Hagen                        82         (was 6th with 82 points)
>         8  Geraint Thomas                              74         (unchanged)
>         9  Gerald Ciolek                               71         (unchanged)
>        10  Sylvain Chavanel                            69         (unchanged)
>
> Top 10 on Mountains table with previous in parens:
>         1  Jerome Pineau                               91         (was 2nd with 85 points)
>         2  Anthony Charteau                            90         (was 1st with 85 points)
>         3  Christophe Moreau                           62         (unchanged)
>         4  Mario Aerts                                 58         (was 17th with 19 points)
>         5  Damiano Cunego                              56         (was 4th with 56 points)
>         6  Andy Schleck                                50         (was 5th with 50 points)
>         7  Luis Leon Sanchez Gil                       47         (was 6th with 47 points)
>         8  Sandy Casar                                 43         (was 7th with 43 points)
>         9  Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez                     40         (was 8th with 40 points)
>        10  Sylvain Chavanel                            36         (was 9th with 36 points)
>
> Retirements to date :                                             Stage
>    Fabio Felline (Ita) Footon-Servetto                                9
>    Markus Eibegger (Aut) Footon-Servetto                              9
>    Roger Kluge (Ger) Team Milram                                      9
>    Simon Gerrans (Aus) Sky Professional Cycling Team                  9
>    Vladimir Karpets (Rus) Team Katusha                                9
>    Juan Jose Oroz Ugalde (Spa) Euskaltel - Euskadi                    7
>    Stijn Vandenbergh (Bel) Team Katusha                               7
>    Amets Txurruka (Spa) Euskaltel - Euskadi                           5
>    Christian Vande Velde (USA) Garmin - Transitions                   3
>    David Le Lay (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale                                3
>    Frank Schleck (Lux) Team Saxo Bank                                 3
>    Niki Terpstra (Ned) Team Milram                                    3
>    Adam Hansen (Aus) Team HTC - Columbia                              2
>    Mickael Delage (Fra) Omega Pharma-Lotto                            2
>    Manuel Cardoso (Spa) Footon-Servetto                               1
>    Mathias Frank (Swi) BMC Racing Team                                1
>  Total retirements : 16
>
>   (This report can also be seen athttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/rvmartin2)

Thanks for providing honest-to-goodness bike racing info.
DR

==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rec.bicycles.racing"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rec.bicycles.racing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

Re: Medarticles Request for an article

Buzz It

Dear gowri shankar,

Please find enclosed article.

Regards
Chandrasekar
Reaseach offficer

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Gowriishankar R <rgsanbioinfo@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,
Please provide me the following article.
PMID: 10929809


Thank you.

--
With Regards

R.Gowriishankar,
Research Scholar,
Structural Biology Lab,
Department of Bioinformatics,
Bharathiar University,
Coimbatore-641046.

Mobile No: +91-9487024787

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

[socialactionfoundationforequity:3450 Gujarat: Making of a Fscist State: ISP II July 2010

Buzz It

Gujarat: Making of a Fascist State

 

Ram Puniyani

 

Abdul Shakeel Basha, known popularly as Shakeel to his friends, has been arrested on 17th June 2010, on various charges. The major charge is that he along with his other friends was planning to start a Maoist revolution in Gujarat. Shakeel is 13th amongst the activists who have been arrested on similar charges. Activists who have been arrested on the charge of being Naxalites are Avinash Kulkarni, Bharat Pawar, Makabhai Chowdhary, Jayaram Goswami and others who have been working in different parts of Gujarat, particularly amongst the tribal and workers for their economic rights. There has been no news of any violence in the areas where they have been working. One knows Shakeel has a long record of working for communal harmony, justice for Gujarat violence victims, and housing for street children amongst other issues. 'Peace issues' has been his concern during last few years.

 

Apart from Shakeel the work of most of these activist's, arrested by Gujarat police, has been within the confines of Indian Constitution, struggles based on the 'rights as citizens', as weaker sections of society. The major violence witnessed by Gujarat has been the one of sectarian type, the one directed first against Muslim minorities and then Christian minorities. On the contrary the work of some of these activists has been to promote communal harmony, which has been a hindrance to spread of divisiveness being promoted by the likes of Swami Aseemanand of VHP, an RSS affiliate, who is currently absconding for his linkages with the perpetrators of Ajmer terror attack.

 

With the nation wide beginning of operation 'green hunt', the targeting of Naxalites/Maoists, the Gujarat police, not to be left behind, has targeted the activists working within the confines of constitutional limits. Gujarat has never been known to be the work area of Naxalites/Maoists anyway. This has been an area where the followers of RSS have been calling shots from last two decades in particular and trying to convert it into 'ideal Hindu state'. Gujarat has also been boasted as the ideal Hindu state, particularly since the violence against minorities became intense. The anti Muslim offensive culminated in Gujarat carnage of 2002. After 2002 there was a sustained attack on Christians. This is the violence which is the marker of Gujarat.

 

One never heard of any Naxalite violence and there are no criminal cases against most of the activists who have been arrested. As such through the intense media propaganda, social activists have been defamed to the extent that Medha Patkar was attacked physically for her campaigns to protect the rights of tribal. Strong propaganda against 'activists' in general is part of the norms prevalent in Gujarat.

 

The sequence of the political events in Gujarat is very revealing. First the sectarianism comes up; various factors promote this communal divide. This leads to the massive anti Muslim pogrom on the pretext of Godhra train burning. Then on the plea that Christian missionaries are converting the gullible Adivasis, anti Christian violence is unleashed. This runs parallel with the aggressive conversion of Adivasis into Hinduism under the garb of 'Ghar vapasi'. Through Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram, through swamis and associates identity issues are projected in the Adivasi areas. The result of all this is the overall suspension of the concept of Human rights and demonization of social activists. As such whatever little is there in the name of social activism has been dwarfed under the shadow of communalization of social space and communal violence.

 

Due to these anti minority attacks, minorities have been relegated to second class citizens. The culmination of this is the formation of Muslim ghettoes in urban areas and intimidation of Christians in Adivasi areas. Along with this the concept of 'Swarnim Gujarat' (Golden Gujarat), a heaven for investors is advertised through media. In tandem with this the rights of workers and tribal are being suppressed to ensure that the industrialists can have their sway to make big money. As Ratan Tata put it, industrialists have to be in Gujarat. And so Anil Ambani and others of their ilk project Narendra Modi as the ideal Chief Minister, the future Prime Minister of India. The inference is emerging that anti minority pogrom has effectively been undertaken to create a 'smooth' atmosphere for the industrialists. After subjugating minorities and the democratic values the illusion of 'development' has been manufactured.

 

Narnedra Modi has been compared to Hitler times and over again. Through his anti Jew, anti Communist tirades Hitler created the 'ideal' atmosphere for the big industrialists. It seems Modi has taken Gujarat on the same path. First he has ensured the suspension of human rights through anti-minority pogroms, then demonized the social activists and now whatever little activity prevailed for democratic rights of the marginalized, is being done away with. The human rights workers, working in the Constitutional framework are being dubbed as Naxalites and are being put behind the bars. The idea is to smoothen the path for big industrialists. The arrest of workers for human rights issues is like laying the red carpet for the reckless growth of industries, trampling on the interests of the deprived sections of society. What is hidden below the red carpet is the very concept of a welfare state, a secular state, a state with the concept of human rights of all. One is also reminded of the RSS ideologue M.S. Golwalkar writing in his book 'Bunch of Thoughts' that Muslims, Christians and Communists are the internal threat to Hindu nation. It seems following his advice first the Muslims, then the Christians and now the social activists (communist substitutes) are being targeted as Naxalites. 

 

The happenings in Gujarat show us the deeper designs of the political class of the country, who are executing industrialization without a human face, industrialization on the bodies of the marginalized sections. Hitler did precisely the same. In the short term it seems very rewarding but surely one knows from History that once the violation of the concepts of democracy goes too far, the results are not very pleasing. Hitler refused to learn it in his life, that's why he had to put a bullet in his head. Germany kept toeing his line, that's why it faced the ruin after the temporary graphs showing economic prosperity!

 

One reaffirms that those believing in the 'violence as a means for social change' have no place in the democratic system. In turn, one must learn that democracy is doomed in a state which does not let the peaceful social movements to exist!

 

--

Issues in Secular Politics

II July 2010

 

For circulation

www.pluralindia.com

Response only to ram.puniyani@gmail.com

   

--
Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth. - Mohandas Gandhi
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity" group.
To post to this group, send email to
socialactionfoundationforequity@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
socialactionfoundationforequity+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/socialactionfoundationforequity?hl=en?hl=en-GB

rec.bicycles.racing - 25 new messages in 8 topics - digest

Buzz It
rec.bicycles.racing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

rec.bicycles.racing@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* Now the Snakes Start Eating Each Other - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/7e9ad5b626595681?hl=en
* Looks like Lance is about to go Mel Gibson on his life - 1 messages, 1
author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/c23a0b04add06402?hl=en
* Lafferty was totally fucking wrong about Lance getting arrested in France! -
8 messages, 5 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/b76f57f21176d546?hl=en
* Press Notes Lance's Comments Differ From Testimony - 3 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/ff5d10021222403f?hl=en
* Lance and the Evil Witches Being Hunted - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/60fb6916cfc09526?hl=en
* What is wrong with you guys?!?! - 4 messages, 4 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/56c8f6f4a4d5bb2d?hl=en
* Weisel In France--Won't Speak with Press - 3 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/4e9e8bfb4a2f5e7c?hl=en
* Poll: Killfiling Laffatme - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/037fd1325ce45778?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Now the Snakes Start Eating Each Other
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/7e9ad5b626595681?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:00 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


Lance and Thom:

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/07/lance_armstrong_tailwind.php


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:26 pm
From: Keith


On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:00:26 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>Lance and Thom:
>
>http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/07/lance_armstrong_tailwind.php

Back-pedalling big time, I'm sure Thom Weisel must be pretty happy wth
LAs "statements" or rather lies if we go by the statements he made
under oath in the SCA litigation.

You wonder why he felt it of interest to go public with these lies
when no one was asking him about it...and when he said he wouldn't
comment on the Landis revelations. Now he's giving them credit, he's
really lost it, can't handle his bike anymore, can't keep up with Levi
on the climbs, what's next ? Interpol comes knocking in the middle of
the night ?

Like it's going to save his ass anyway if he owned zero percent of
Tailwind...

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Looks like Lance is about to go Mel Gibson on his life
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/c23a0b04add06402?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:04 pm
From: Anton Berlin


Breakdown coming soon old yeller.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Lafferty was totally fucking wrong about Lance getting arrested in
France!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/b76f57f21176d546?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:06 pm
From: Anton Berlin


Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.


== 2 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:14 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.

Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.


== 3 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 4:07 pm
From: "Mike Jacoubowsky"


"B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:x7ydndD0GaJbq6PRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>
> Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.

Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?

If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to perfect
skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then you're a
rock star here.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

== 4 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 4:22 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


On 7/14/2010 7:07 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> news:x7ydndD0GaJbq6PRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>>> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>>
>> Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.
>
> Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?
>
> If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
> perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
> you're a rock star here.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycles
> www.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years. Sad because, IMO,
he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
weeks. Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
fake myth.


== 5 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 4:38 pm
From: --D-y


On Jul 14, 6:22 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/2010 7:07 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >news:x7ydndD0GaJbq6PRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> >> On 7/14/2010 6:06 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> >>> Looks like it will happen when he gets back to Texass, Amerika.
>
> >> Actually, that was Lemond's prediction which, sadly, has not come true.
>
> > Why, aside from apparently satisfying a personal vendetta, is it sad?
>
> > If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
> > perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
> > you're a rock star here.
>
> > --Mike Jacoubowsky
> > Chain Reaction Bicycles
> >www.ChainReaction.com
> > Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
>
> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years.  Sad because, IMO,
> he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> weeks.  Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
> attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
> and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
> attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
> pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
> about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
> his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
> Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
> fake myth.

Tell us more, Brian. What about those "insults"?
Just one of "the children" here--
--D-y


== 6 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:16 pm
From: Keith


On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:22:13 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>> If the point to participating in RBR is simply entertainment and to
>> perfect skills at polarizing issues and throwing gasoline on them, then
>> you're a rock star here.
>>
>> --Mike Jacoubowsky
>> Chain Reaction Bicycles
>> www.ChainReaction.com
>> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
>
>Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years. Sad because, IMO,
>he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
>weeks. Sad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
>families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
>attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
>and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
>attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
>pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
>about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
>his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
>Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
>fake myth.

Quite right and also sad because he destroyed the image of cycling in
the process and pushed more talented cyclists (in his own words) to
the brink. After the 1998 Festina bust, things had improved....until
other teams realized this recently useless GT rider was getting away
with it...backdated prescriptions (1999 TdF positive) and of course
all the rest


== 7 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:17 pm
From: Keith


On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:38:49 -0700 (PDT), --D-y <dustoyevsky@mac.com>
wrote:

>> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years. ÊSad because, IMO,
>> he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
>> weeks. ÊSad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
>> families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
>> attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
>> and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
>> attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
>> pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
>> about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
>> his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
>> Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
>> fake myth.
>
>Tell us more, Brian. What about those "insults"?
>Just one of "the children" here--
>--D-y

So you're ok with all the rest, coming to your senses, eh ?

== 8 of 8 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:25 pm
From: --D-y


On Jul 14, 7:17 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:38:49 -0700 (PDT), --D-y <dustoyev...@mac.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >> Sad because, IMO, Lance has been a fraud for years. ÊSad because, IMO,
> >> he deserves to sit in a French jail being interrogated for a couple of
> >> weeks. ÊSad because of all the cancer victims, survivors and their
> >> families who looked up to a lying piece of shit. Sad because of all his
> >> attacks on people, like Emma O'Reilly, Betsy Andreau, the Dutch soigneur
> >> and others who he portrayed as disgruntled former employees or crazies
> >> attacking their character and veracity. Sad because of his insults,
> >> pressure and derision directed at pro riders who dared to speak out
> >> about drugs in the peloton (Bassons, Simeoni for example). Sad for what
> >> his kids are going to learn about who and what their father really is.
> >> Sad for all the media people he used (like Sally Jenkins) to build his
> >> fake myth.
>
> >Tell us more, Brian. What about those "insults"?
> >Just one of "the children" here--
> >--D-y
>
> So you're ok with all the rest, coming to your senses, eh ?

Nope. Just pointing out an item on the goose/gander continuum.

So, Keith, when was racing clean, again? Weren't you the guy
complaining about the "stolen years" that Lance Armstrong took from
you? Maybe that was someone else and if so, I apologize. Even though
they were all doping.
--D-y

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Press Notes Lance's Comments Differ From Testimony
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/ff5d10021222403f?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:34 pm
From: Keith


On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:56:00 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=5380225
>------------------------------------------------------------
>http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/07/news/lance-armstrong-hits-back-at-systematic-doping-allegations-addresses-ownership-of-usps-team_128907
>
>Plus, this is all being driven by a press agenda according to Lance.
>--------------------------------------------------------------
>
>http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/4892/Lance-Armstrong-contradicts-testimony-says-he-will-cooperate-with-Landis-investigation.aspx
>------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the links, that part cracked me up :

""I don't think the government will build a case on Floyd Landis. His
credibility left a long time ago," Armstrong continued before todayÕs
stage. Experts don't seem as concerned about Landis's credibility
issues.

Criminal cases revolve around the testimony of several witnesses that,
in many cases, have done much worse than taken performance enhancing
drugs"


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:36 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


On 7/14/2010 6:34 PM, Keith wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:56:00 -0400, "B. Lafferty"<bl@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=5380225
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/07/news/lance-armstrong-hits-back-at-systematic-doping-allegations-addresses-ownership-of-usps-team_128907
>>
>> Plus, this is all being driven by a press agenda according to Lance.
>> --------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/4892/Lance-Armstrong-contradicts-testimony-says-he-will-cooperate-with-Landis-investigation.aspx
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Thanks for the links, that part cracked me up :
>
> ""I don't think the government will build a case on Floyd Landis. His
> credibility left a long time ago," Armstrong continued before todayÕs
> stage. Experts don't seem as concerned about Landis's credibility
> issues.
>
> Criminal cases revolve around the testimony of several witnesses that,
> in many cases, have done much worse than taken performance enhancing
> drugs"
When outlets like ESPN are quoting his deposition testimony to
contradict his public statements, you know the boy is in deep trouble.


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 4:26 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/armstrong-appears-to-contradict-2005-testimony/

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Lance and the Evil Witches Being Hunted
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/60fb6916cfc09526?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 4:16 pm
From: "Mike Jacoubowsky"


On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:07:17 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <bl@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
>>CHAMBERY, France (AP) -Lance Armstrong says he will cooperate with a
>>"fair investigation'' but not a "witch hunt'' into allegations that he
>>and his former cycling team were involved in doping.
>>Armstrong is responding to reports of a federal investigation of
>>possible fraud and doping charges against him and former associates.
>>He spoke Wednesday before the 10th stage of the Tour de France, where he
>>is 31st overall.
>>The New York Times reported that authorities have issued grand jury
>>subpoenas to witnesses as part of the probe into allegations made by
>>American cyclist Floyd Landis.
>>Landis, who was stripped of his 2006 Tour title for doping, has said the
>>use of banned substances was common on the US Postal team when he rode
>>with Armstrong.
>>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/more/07/14/armstrong.doping.witch.hunt.ap/index.html
>>
>>It's a Grand Jury investigation, Lance. Grand Juries aren't the Salem
>>Witch Tribunals. Maybe Lance can cut a deal to hang Thom Weisel in the
>>wind.
>>
>>In any event, Lance will not be getting a Grand Jury subpoena for
>>awhile. Lots of other witnesses will go before Lance and his buddies
>>Weisel, Johan, and Stapelton.

Keith" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:vqor36l7reg39cnemn5738nakqp9an49i4@4ax.com...>
> Agreed and that's a good one "Lance Armstrong says he will cooperate
> ", like he's going to have any choice when faced with the facts and
> testimonies under oath by several people. Sticking to "we prefer our
> word" won't come down too well...

"Anton Berlin" <truth_88888@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:519c883b-ae30-4dec-9164-b55257c3d8db@z15g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
> Lance should take some PR lessons from Mel Gibson and these kittens on
> how to deal with the investigators
>
> these vile filthy kittens
>
> http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-13-worst-mel-gibson-rant-quotes-presented-by
>

The windows are getting pretty steamed up. Would you three like to be left
alone?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA


==============================================================================
TOPIC: What is wrong with you guys?!?!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/56c8f6f4a4d5bb2d?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:10 pm
From: Jimmy July


Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!


== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:22 pm
From: Cicero Venatio


Jimmy July wrote:
> Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
> sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
> see your own faces in the mirror?
>
> Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
> designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
> accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!
---------
I've grown old reading rbr, arguing from the Big Mig to the Pistolero,
it has gone full circle and I just want to all end. If I could only get
those years back.


== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:24 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


On 7/14/2010 8:10 PM, Jimmy July wrote:
> Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
> sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
> see your own faces in the mirror?
>
> Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
> designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
> accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.


== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:51 pm
From: "Steve Freides"


Jimmy July wrote:
> Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for
> the sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you
> stand to see your own faces in the mirror?
>
> Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
> designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
> accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who
> has!

Not every one of us, just a few like Brain Laff-at-me.

-S-

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Weisel In France--Won't Speak with Press
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/4e9e8bfb4a2f5e7c?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:47 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


From the updated NY Times article:

Thom Weisel, the founder of Tailwind Sports and the owner of a San
Francisco-based financial services company, declined to meet with a
reporter who traveled to his hotel in Annecy, France, on Wednesday to
discuss his role in Tailwind. He was staying at the hotel for a
gathering of top USA Cycling donors.

While Weisel founded the team, Stapleton's company, Capital Sports &
Entertainment, managed it from the "winter, spring '03, '04," according
to Stapleton's testimony in the SCA case. That company also received an
11 ½ percent interest in Tailwind, Stapleton testified.

Armstrong said neither he nor Stapleton's company gained equity in the
team until 2007. His personal lawyer, Tim Herman, said in a statement
Wednesday that Armstrong received his first shares of common stock of
Tailwind in December 2007.

Armstrong could not say Wednesday who the principals of that Postal
Service team were, except for Weisel, whom he called the team's
"spiritual leader," and Eddy Borysewicz, a former national team coach
who Armstrong said was the director of the Postal Service squad.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/sports/cycling/15armstrong.html?ref=sports


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:19 pm
From: --D-y


On Jul 14, 7:47 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>  From the updated NY Times article:
>
> Thom Weisel, the founder of Tailwind Sports and the owner of a San
> Francisco-based financial services company, declined to meet with a
> reporter who traveled to his hotel in Annecy, France, on Wednesday to
> discuss his role in Tailwind. He was staying at the hotel for a
> gathering of top USA Cycling donors.
>
> While Weisel founded the team, Stapleton's company, Capital Sports &
> Entertainment, managed it from the "winter, spring '03, '04," according
> to Stapleton's testimony in the SCA case. That company also received an
> 11 ½ percent interest in Tailwind, Stapleton testified.
>
> Armstrong said neither he nor Stapleton's company gained equity in the
> team until 2007. His personal lawyer, Tim Herman, said in a statement
> Wednesday that Armstrong received his first shares of common stock of
> Tailwind in December 2007.
>
> Armstrong could not say Wednesday who the principals of that Postal
> Service team were, except for Weisel, whom he called the team's
> "spiritual leader," and Eddy Borysewicz, a former national team coach
> who Armstrong said was the director of the Postal Service squad.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/sports/cycling/15armstrong.html?ref...

Didn't you just get through mocking Armstrong for "screwing
up" (whatever) and not talking through his lawyer?

So, do you give out bad free advice, or good free advice, Brian?
--D-y


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:22 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


On 7/14/2010 9:19 PM, --D-y wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:47 pm, "B. Lafferty"<b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> From the updated NY Times article:
>>
>> Thom Weisel, the founder of Tailwind Sports and the owner of a San
>> Francisco-based financial services company, declined to meet with a
>> reporter who traveled to his hotel in Annecy, France, on Wednesday to
>> discuss his role in Tailwind. He was staying at the hotel for a
>> gathering of top USA Cycling donors.
>>
>> While Weisel founded the team, Stapleton's company, Capital Sports&
>> Entertainment, managed it from the "winter, spring '03, '04," according
>> to Stapleton's testimony in the SCA case. That company also received an
>> 11 ½ percent interest in Tailwind, Stapleton testified.
>>
>> Armstrong said neither he nor Stapleton's company gained equity in the
>> team until 2007. His personal lawyer, Tim Herman, said in a statement
>> Wednesday that Armstrong received his first shares of common stock of
>> Tailwind in December 2007.
>>
>> Armstrong could not say Wednesday who the principals of that Postal
>> Service team were, except for Weisel, whom he called the team's
>> "spiritual leader," and Eddy Borysewicz, a former national team coach
>> who Armstrong said was the director of the Postal Service squad.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/sports/cycling/15armstrong.html?ref...
>
> Didn't you just get through mocking Armstrong for "screwing
> up" (whatever) and not talking through his lawyer?
>
> So, do you give out bad free advice, or good free advice, Brian?
> --D-y
I made no comment about Weisel's not speaking to the press, douche bag.
If you could read for comprehension you'd have gotten that.

Weisel's being very smart by keeping his mouth shut, unlike the Uniballer.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Poll: Killfiling Laffatme
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/037fd1325ce45778?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:01 pm
From: "Steve Freides"


Please indicate your choice, and don't make up a f#$*ing choice that
isn't listed below - just pick whatever's closest. Or not, and make up
your own and see if anyone else agrees with you. I vote #7.


Poll: Killfile Laffatme or not?

1. I never killfile anyone - it's a matter of principle, free speech,
and yada yada.

2. I never killfile anyone except you, Freides.

3. I use Google Groups and I can't killfile anyone.

4. I don't give a rat's ass about rbr, and therefore killfiling anyone
is too much trouble so I don't.

5. I agree with almost everything Laffatme says and would never
killfile him for that reason.

6. I don't agree with everything Laffatme says but it's no skin off my
nose to read his rantings, either, so no killfile.

7. I disagree with everything Laffatme says but I haven't killfiled him
and I can't explain why, either, except that I must be an idiot.

8. After reading this poll, I will killfile Laffatme immediately.


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:17 pm
From: --D-y


On Jul 14, 8:01 pm, "Steve Freides" <st...@kbnj.com> wrote:
> Please indicate your choice, and don't make up a f#$*ing choice that
> isn't listed below - just pick whatever's closest.  Or not, and make up
> your own and see if anyone else agrees with you.  I vote #7.
>
> Poll: Killfile Laffatme or not?
>
> 1.  I never killfile anyone - it's a matter of principle, free speech,
> and yada yada.
>
> 2.  I never killfile anyone except you, Freides.
>
> 3.  I use Google Groups and I can't killfile anyone.
>
> 4.  I don't give a rat's ass about rbr, and therefore killfiling anyone
> is too much trouble so I don't.
>
> 5.  I agree with almost everything Laffatme says and would never
> killfile him for that reason.
>
> 6.  I don't agree with everything Laffatme says but it's no skin off my
> nose to read his rantings, either, so no killfile.
>
> 7.  I disagree with everything Laffatme says but I haven't killfiled him
> and I can't explain why, either, except that I must be an idiot.
>
> 8.  After reading this poll, I will killfile Laffatme immediately.

9. I never killfile anyone because I once told someone that killfiles
were for pussies and his reply was "plonk!".

I mean, why miss out on opportunities like that?
--D-y


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:18 pm
From: "B. Lafferty"


On 7/14/2010 9:01 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
> Please indicate your choice, and don't make up a f#$*ing choice that
> isn't listed below - just pick whatever's closest. Or not, and make up
> your own and see if anyone else agrees with you. I vote #7.
>
>
> Poll: Killfile Laffatme or not?
>
> 1. I never killfile anyone - it's a matter of principle, free speech,
> and yada yada.
>
> 2. I never killfile anyone except you, Freides.
>
> 3. I use Google Groups and I can't killfile anyone.
>
> 4. I don't give a rat's ass about rbr, and therefore killfiling anyone
> is too much trouble so I don't.
>
> 5. I agree with almost everything Laffatme says and would never
> killfile him for that reason.
>
> 6. I don't agree with everything Laffatme says but it's no skin off my
> nose to read his rantings, either, so no killfile.
>
> 7. I disagree with everything Laffatme says but I haven't killfiled him
> and I can't explain why, either, except that I must be an idiot.
>
> 8. After reading this poll, I will killfile Laffatme immediately.
>
>
Truth hurts. I feel your pain. But, consider this:

"What's clear is that Lance Armstrong commands a devotion from his fans
that is unmatched by any other sports star in memory. He's more than a
hero to these people; he's a savior. And to cancer people, of course, he
really is a kind of savior, if only by example. I get that. (And in
fact, I still give "It's Not About the Bike" to my friends who get
diagnosed.) But his appeal goes way beyond the disease. He's the only
cyclist ever to tap into mainstream American sports culture.

The die-hard Lance fan is typically a middle-aged male who discovered
(or rediscovered) cycling during his hero's 1999-2005 Tour de France
reign. It's a wholly different group of people from the geeky-misfit
kids who were drawn to the sport in the pre-Lance era, like the kid in
"Breaking Away" who digs bike racing because it is European, exotic and
obscure. The Lance fans are closer to the Dale Jr. crowd. …

Subtlety and nuance are lost on this crowd. They see nothing wrong — or
even boring — with their man's relentless, grinding domination of the
world's hardest bike race, or the fact that in seven years he seemed to
have suffered (by my count) exactly four bad days. They're the breed of
sports fans who always root for the favorites: for the Yankees when they
were good, or the Dallas Cowboys in the '80s. In "Breaking Away," they
cheer for the college boys, not the Cutters.

With other sports stars, imperfect private lives and off-field
boorishness are acknowledged and forgiven. (Or at worst, ignored.) But
Lance is not permitted to have flaws. Which is why a sizable army of
fans seems to spend lots of time trolling the Webernets for any mention
of their lord. If there's the slightest negative connotation towards
Armstrong, then boom! The comments section lights up.

Calm down, folks. It's not the end of the world if your hero has a few
crashes, gives a pissy interview, or gets in a dust-up with his younger,
stronger, faster teammate. It's part of the sport. Not everyone has to
love him, either. How he deals with it — and how you deal with it — is
what's important."--Bill Gifford


==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rec.bicycles.racing"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rec.bicycles.racing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

gsk

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300429992]=1&languageid=1&stylefrom=300429992&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fforexguide.blogspot.com&cookies=1¤cies=USD&pts=VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX,DC