Monday, September 12, 2011

alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets - 25 new messages in 11 topics - digest

Buzz It
alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets?hl=en

alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* Online Replay of Cowboys Game? - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/973928586b22af91?hl=en
* Jets-Oline... Possible Solution... - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/22592189553cdcc3?hl=en
* BTW... a nice rarity... - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/be4968625dc83658?hl=en
* Shott? - 4 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/cef9a5281ec08b0c?hl=en
* Translation: ... - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/bc94354e1bde6182?hl=en
* Funny... - 3 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/03351692ed3b6e5e?hl=en
* Painful To Say: Dolphins Will Surprise - 5 messages, 5 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/a10eb575ff12a60b?hl=en
* The SOJ are dead and gone, their grave receeding in the rear view mirror. -
1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/e896243376cbb6c7?hl=en
* Brady 511 yards passing.... - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/f363d3ff14f71f62?hl=en
* Cowboys super bowl formula. - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/0cb33dc47a14e69c?hl=en
* Fish stink? - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/4c4785abcdf4de6b?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Online Replay of Cowboys Game?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/973928586b22af91?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 1:47 pm
From: Percy Flage


On 12/09/2011 16:33, graybeard wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:01:36 -0400, Heynonny<nospam@noway.com> wrote:
>
>> Is this game anywhere online?
>>
>> The "short" version of the game doesn't seem to be on DirecTV's Sunday
>> Ticket, because it was an NBC national game, I guess.
>
> If you get the NFL Network, the game will be re-broadcast tomorrow
> (Tuesday 9/13) night at 8:00 pm Eastern Time on NFL Replay.

http://tenyardtorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?28908-NFL-2011-Week-01-Dallas-Cowboys-at-New-York-Jets

--
Percy Flage
"Life is too short to have to explain everyday."


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:02 pm
From: Heynonny


Thanks.


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Jets-Oline... Possible Solution...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/22592189553cdcc3?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 1:59 pm
From: John C TX


X-No-Archive: Yes

> Hunter did not appear to be as good as I expected as a pass blocker.
> Part of that could be that he was going agaisnt an outstanding pass
> rusher.
>
> If things continue to look that badly with Hunter at RT, they coudl
> try...
>
> Ducasse at LG and Slauson at RT.

The Queen Mary could turn faster than Slausson.

>
> Ducasse looked a lot better at the G position and Slauson has played
> in every single position along the line...
>
> I know at least Slauson can do the job at RT much better than Hunter.

Why as he can't move side to side?

> Slauson would also be a much better run blocking RT.  The question is,
> can Ducasse play G and not get Sanchez killed ???

Slausson looked like crap early on last year. He got up to mediocre.

>
> May be try that guy they got from GB at LG and stick Slason at RT.
> They have to figure somthing out as Hunter does not appear to be up to
> it.

???

Hunter played vs a guy that had almost 16 sacks last year. Take a
deep breath.

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 3:32 pm
From: Michael


On Sep 12, 4:59 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> X-No-Archive: Yes
>
> > Hunter did not appear to be as good as I expected as a pass blocker.
> > Part of that could be that he was going agaisnt an outstanding pass
> > rusher.
>
> > If things continue to look that badly with Hunter at RT, they coudl
> > try...
>
> > Ducasse at LG and Slauson at RT.
>
> The Queen Mary could turn faster than Slausson.
>
>
>
> > Ducasse looked a lot better at the G position and Slauson has played
> > in every single position along the line...
>
> > I know at least Slauson can do the job at RT much better than Hunter.
>
> Why as he can't move side to side?
>
> > Slauson would also be a much better run blocking RT.  The question is,
> > can Ducasse play G and not get Sanchez killed ???
>
> Slausson looked like crap early on last year.  He got up to mediocre.
>
>
>
> > May be try that guy they got from GB at LG and stick Slason at RT.
> > They have to figure somthing out as Hunter does not appear to be up to
> > it.
>
> ???
>
> Hunter played vs  a guy that had almost 16 sacks last year. Take a
> deep breath.

slauson has move leverage than hunter. hunter also had his problems
in the preseason. again... i'm not sure about hunter, but he has not
been looking good. i thought he was going to be at least a great pass
blocker after the chicago game last season when he shut down peppers.
i think i was in error. also... slauson is not twinkle toes, but you
are over stating his slow feet. hunter is hopeless as a run blocker.
the jets could not run to the outside of the left due to brick. not
they cant run outside to the right either. it is a serious problem


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 6:01 pm
From: "Papa Carl"

"John C TX" <johnctxjets@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:212b2c9b-7be1-4053-a305-c7532c7c41b8@r8g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
X-No-Archive: Yes

> Hunter did not appear to be as good as I expected as a pass blocker.
> Part of that could be that he was going agaisnt an outstanding pass
> rusher.
>
> If things continue to look that badly with Hunter at RT, they coudl
> try...
>
> Ducasse at LG and Slauson at RT.

The Queen Mary could turn faster than Slausson.

>
> Ducasse looked a lot better at the G position and Slauson has played
> in every single position along the line...
>
> I know at least Slauson can do the job at RT much better than Hunter.

Why as he can't move side to side?
_______________________________________
He engages but lets guys over power him...he can move his feet, but he is
not persistent in maintaining contact...


> Slauson would also be a much better run blocking RT. The question is,
> can Ducasse play G and not get Sanchez killed ???

Slausson looked like crap early on last year. He got up to mediocre.

>
> May be try that guy they got from GB at LG and stick Slason at RT.
> They have to figure somthing out as Hunter does not appear to be up to
> it.

???

Hunter played vs a guy that had almost 16 sacks last year. Take a
deep breath.
________________________________________________________

But Ware ripped D'Brick too...I think the whole O line is weak and maybe
it's the schemes they are attempting to execute...not sure.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: BTW... a nice rarity...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/be4968625dc83658?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 2:48 pm
From: Señor Patriots


On Sep 12, 8:52 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> I was scratching my head before... I couldn't remember one penalty by the Jets, last
> night.
>
> Just checked... we had no penalties last night.
> THAT's a biggie, especially when ya consider the blitz-pressure on the O, and the
> closeness of the game.
>
> Good to see the players keep the focus, and the coaches keep things organized on the
> sidelines.

It's pretty good considering the shortened camps and first game of the
year.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Shott?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/cef9a5281ec08b0c?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 3:27 pm
From: Michael


On Sep 12, 4:38 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> news:ce854769-7338-4176-862c-ce143a787d70@19g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
> On Sep 12, 2:29 pm, CaptMyng <dfu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Why is every run "up the gut".
> > Do the Jet's even have a sweep or a pitch out in their playbook?
>
> d'brick is not a good run blocking LT.  hunter is not a good run
> blocking RT.  Green is not fast enough to run a sweep or end around.
> They simply do not have the manpower for that.  Also... Dallas has a
> very good front seven.  They set the edge as well as man the gut.
>
> Michael, If this is truly the case..then they are toast.  Because when any
> good DC figures this out they will kill them...if you can't attack the
> perimeter you can't successfully do any roll out play action type plays
> either...so if you are right...it will get a lot worse.

papa... a lot of fans get frustrated when they see the jets offense
run the wide screen to the flanker. often to the left side and for
little or no gain. yet they continue to do this. i could be mistaken,
but i think they run that play in part to counter for their inability
to run outside. to keep the defense from clogging the center of the
field. the cowboys did exactly just that. run blitizing up the gut.
the jets could not do anything on the ground.


== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:24 pm
From: buRford


On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:23:09 +0100, Percy Flage <percy.flage_REM@OVE_ianwhitephoto.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 12/09/2011 20:23, graybeard wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:29:34 -0700 (PDT), CaptMyng<dfusco@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Why is every run "up the gut".
>>> Do the Jet's even have a sweep or a pitch out in their playbook?
>>
>> I was wondering exactly the same thing. I don't recall seeing a wide
>> running play the entire game. Possibly because Ware and Spencer were
>> playing in the Jets' backfield all night, the coaching staff did not
>> think a wide run would have time to develop before being stopped for a
>> loss. Or maybe, since some of the Jets OL personnel seemed to be unable
>> to block guys who were standing right in front of them, the coaches did
>> not trust them to be able to pull out and block for a RB in space.
>
>Well, at least they figured this out *prior* to the game. That's a step
>in the right direction. Tom Moore's influence?

I think I saw Moore's influence in the 2nd half, when they started spreading out
Cumberland & Keller, making Ware drop into coverage-mode.
We've had similar problems in the past, and this adjustment was never made before (umm,
usually no adjustments are made on O).
I'd bet that was Moore.


== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 5:58 pm
From: "Papa Carl"

"Michael" <mjd1966@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:4dc38c6b-0af2-4041-8594-dfdc15ededfb@b20g2000vbz.googlegroups.com...
On Sep 12, 4:38 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> news:ce854769-7338-4176-862c-ce143a787d70@19g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
> On Sep 12, 2:29 pm, CaptMyng <dfu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Why is every run "up the gut".
> > Do the Jet's even have a sweep or a pitch out in their playbook?
>
> d'brick is not a good run blocking LT. hunter is not a good run
> blocking RT. Green is not fast enough to run a sweep or end around.
> They simply do not have the manpower for that. Also... Dallas has a
> very good front seven. They set the edge as well as man the gut.
>
> Michael, If this is truly the case..then they are toast. Because when any
> good DC figures this out they will kill them...if you can't attack the
> perimeter you can't successfully do any roll out play action type plays
> either...so if you are right...it will get a lot worse.

papa... a lot of fans get frustrated when they see the jets offense
run the wide screen to the flanker. often to the left side and for
little or no gain. yet they continue to do this. i could be mistaken,
but i think they run that play in part to counter for their inability
to run outside. to keep the defense from clogging the center of the
field. the cowboys did exactly just that. run blitizing up the gut.
the jets could not do anything on the ground.

_______________________________________________________

Well...I'd say you can't really run that till you do run outside
successfully...get them committed to defending the perimeter run and then
they come up..allowing the screen to the outside to go...that's just basic
stuff. The old Green Bay sweep developed into that pattern and over the
years in the many different offensive schemes it continued. Make them
attack a run situation in a given area and then do the play action pass.
The Jets are doing what they do to try and take some attention off the
middle, using the pass perhaps to set up some kind of run...but they
absolutely need a perimeter attack. Which takes us back to a topic that
has been developing over the last several years...they have gone backwards
with O line from where they were a few years back. Now, with an injury they
are in deep trouble.


== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 6:45 pm
From: Michael


On Sep 12, 8:58 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> news:4dc38c6b-0af2-4041-8594-dfdc15ededfb@b20g2000vbz.googlegroups.com...
> On Sep 12, 4:38 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> >news:ce854769-7338-4176-862c-ce143a787d70@19g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
> > On Sep 12, 2:29 pm, CaptMyng <dfu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Why is every run "up the gut".
> > > Do the Jet's even have a sweep or a pitch out in their playbook?
>
> > d'brick is not a good run blocking LT. hunter is not a good run
> > blocking RT. Green is not fast enough to run a sweep or end around.
> > They simply do not have the manpower for that. Also... Dallas has a
> > very good front seven. They set the edge as well as man the gut.
>
> > Michael, If this is truly the case..then they are toast. Because when any
> > good DC figures this out they will kill them...if you can't attack the
> > perimeter you can't successfully do any roll out play action type plays
> > either...so if you are right...it will get a lot worse.
>
> papa... a lot of fans get frustrated when they see the jets offense
> run the wide screen to the flanker.  often to the left side and for
> little or no gain.  yet they continue to do this. i could be mistaken,
> but i think they run that play in part to counter for their inability
> to run outside. to keep the defense from clogging the center of the
> field.  the cowboys did exactly just that.  run blitizing up the gut.
> the jets could not do anything on the ground.
>
> _______________________________________________________
>
> Well...I'd say you can't really run that till you do run outside
> successfully...get them committed to defending the perimeter run and then
> they come up..allowing the screen to the outside to go...that's just basic
> stuff.  The old Green Bay sweep developed into that pattern and over the
> years in the many different offensive schemes it continued.  Make them
> attack a run situation in a given area and then do the play action pass.
> The Jets are doing what they do to try and take some attention off the
> middle, using the pass perhaps to set up some kind of run...but they
> absolutely need a perimeter attack.   Which takes us back to a topic that
> has been developing over the last several years...they have gone backwards
> with O line from where they were a few years back.  Now, with an injury they
> are in deep trouble.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

the jets line was good the first year faneca was there... that is when
brick really started coming on. faneca was playing well and damian
woody had his best year as a jet. the next year, faneca ran out of gas
and could not pass block. last year, damian woody ran out of gas.
this year, it may be the worst jet line since the anthony clement -
adrian clarke line as neither brick or hunter can run block. the run
game has little to no outside option on the left and now on the right
too. i'm wondering now if hunter can even pass block. i know he was
up against ware a lot of the time, but he really had trouble. he also
had trouble vs. the giants in the preseason. IMHO, O-line should be at
the top of the grocery list next year along with safety and d-line

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Translation: ...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/bc94354e1bde6182?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 3:55 pm
From: "R�vNsf�n �"

> The butt-holes of both my Big Ben & Heinz Ward
> FAT HEAD sports wall coverings burst into flames
> and damn near burned down my gammy's basement
> minutes before half-time of yesterday's steelers beat-down.

> Ray Lewis and his whole gang of thugs were finally
> caught in broad daylight murdering my steelers. Let
> us see if he and they get away this time.

lmao @ u sTankee McGargle.

No other moron on Usenet would consider posting your tripe while their head
was so firmly gripped by a rat trap.

--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

"Tank McGee" <mcgee676@spamyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9F5EB60AF43000000000000@94.75.214.90...
: Too bad for them they can't beat the Steelers in the playoffs.
:
: Sucks to be ratbirds. All they can do is crow about regular season wins.
: Big deal.


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Funny...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/03351692ed3b6e5e?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:27 pm
From: buRford


On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:12:34 -0400, graybeard <graybeard@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:58:16 -0400, buRford <buRford@buR.ford.com>
>wrote:
>
>>The Shonn thing bugs the crap outta me.
>>1st series nothing.
>>2nd series, he rushed twice for 10 yards, then caught a screen for a first down.
>>Then LT became the feature back.
>>
>>They never tried to establish the run yesterday, which woulda kept the 'Boys passrush
>>honest.
>>
>>Revis really displayed his greatness. He just beat the crap outta Dez, after he dominated
>>the Jets at the outset. On the other hand, Cro had the ball ripped from his hands three
>>times. Cro is really aggressive with his mouth, but such a softee on the field.
>
>Missed us so much you are posting things twice now, huh? ;-)
>
>Nice ta see yer back.

I started posting it, and was interrupted. Wasn't sure if I posted, so...
hey, I'm rusty ;)


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:52 pm
From: buRford


On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:08:41 -0700 (PDT), John C TX <johnctxjets@gmail.com> wrote:

>X-No-Archive: Yes
>>
>> >>>> ... how a thread about my whereabouts, turned into a Schott thread.
>>
>> >>>> Firstly, thanks for the concern... been busy& �crazy, not necessarily in that
>> >>>> order.
>> >>>> Also, I'm honestly kind of apathetic about the team, for the first time since
>> >>>> the
>> >>>> Preacher's tenure. �As Gramps said, I mentioned at the end of the season, I
>> >>>> didn't know if
>> >>>> I could take another year of our beloved OC.
>>
>> >>>> Just watching the first-half... �Another change of some characters on
>> >>>> offense... same
>> >>>> results.
>> >>>> Me, I'd have started the game rushing Greene right at Ware... wherever he
>> >>>> was. �Instead,
>> >>>> pass, pass, pass.
>> >>>> No scoring in the first quarter... 3& �out... 3& �out, etc, etc... then in
>> >>>> crunchtime at
>> >>>> the end of the half, miraculously, we move the ball,& �score.
>> >>>> Yup... it's Sanchez who sucks. �His stats suck... blah, blah, blah. �Not
>> >>>> possible it has
>> >>>> something to do with the offense he has to run... until it's hurry-up time,
>> >>>> when
>> >>>> miraculously, the team always moves the ball...& �his stats are always great.
>> >>>> Sanchez is Sanchez... probably will never be great, but he's good enough to
>> >>>> win.
>> >>>> He might be capable of 60-65 %, but not in this passive, schizo offense,
>> >>>> which refuses to
>> >>>> attack the opposing D. �We've seen this script before.
>>
>> >>>> On D, until we have some kind of rush from the D-Line, we'll always be
>> >>>> vulnerable to an
>> >>>> attacking offense.
>>
>> >>>> Hope y'all be well.
>>
>> >>> Double ditto Burf. Dropped Direct TV NFL package so will watch much
>> >>> fewer games. Obviously missing nothing. Going to be rather than waste
>> >>> more time.
>>
>> >>> Nice to have you back, albeit briefly. We deserve better. For the second
>> >>> consecutive year in a row, Shott opens the season with a turd.
>>
>> >>> Harlan
>>
>> >> Hey H - - �Another zilch 1st qtr... and again, he didn't give Shonn a chance.
>>
>> >> Nice to win, a testiment to the players.
>>
>> >Methinks we might have well motivated players, but few outstanding ones.
>>
>> The Shonn thing bugs the crap outta me.
>> 1st series nothing.
>> 2nd series, he rushed twice for 10 yards, then caught a screen for a first down.
>> Then LT became the feature back.
>
>Good to see you back.
>
>:)
>
>I would have to rewatch the game but from what I remember they were
>begging us to throw it and that is why they abandoned the run. We
>won't know until they are separated but it is Schott or Sanchez & the
>really scary option is both.

Sanchez may never be great, but he's certainly good enough to win. The good news is that
it seems Tom Moore may be having some influence (see my other post).

>
>Rob Ryan is a good coach & had a plan. Remember they were talking
>Super Bowl in Dallas at this time last year so give the Cowboys credit
>as well.
>
>>
>> They never tried to establish the run yesterday, which woulda kept the 'Boys passrush
>> honest.
>>
>> Revis really displayed his greatness. �He just beat the crap outta Dez, after he dominated
>> the Jets at the outset. �On the other hand, Cro had the ball ripped from his hands three
>> times. �Cro is really aggressive with his mouth, but such a softee on the field.


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:08 pm
From: Johnny Morongo


On 9/12/2011 4:27 PM, buRford wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:12:34 -0400, graybeard<graybeard@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:58:16 -0400, buRford<buRford@buR.ford.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The Shonn thing bugs the crap outta me.
>>> 1st series nothing.
>>> 2nd series, he rushed twice for 10 yards, then caught a screen for a first down.
>>> Then LT became the feature back.
>>>
>>> They never tried to establish the run yesterday, which woulda kept the 'Boys passrush
>>> honest.
>>>
>>> Revis really displayed his greatness. He just beat the crap outta Dez, after he dominated
>>> the Jets at the outset. On the other hand, Cro had the ball ripped from his hands three
>>> times. Cro is really aggressive with his mouth, but such a softee on the field.
>>
>> Missed us so much you are posting things twice now, huh? ;-)
>>
>> Nice ta see yer back.
>
> I started posting it, and was interrupted. Wasn't sure if I posted, so...
> hey, I'm rusty, decrepit and helpless ;)

Fixed!


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Painful To Say: Dolphins Will Surprise
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/a10eb575ff12a60b?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:36 pm
From: JetsLife


Unfortunately as a Jets fan I knew far too much about Miami ...

But I am officially predicting a Miami win - wow just turned on the TV
and it's 7-0 Miami.

Miami is angry and talented - dangerous combo.


== 2 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 4:51 pm
From: MuahMan


On Sep 12, 7:36 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately as a Jets fan I knew far too much about Miami ...
>
> But I am officially predicting a Miami win - wow just turned on the TV
> and it's 7-0 Miami.
>
> Miami is angry and talented - dangerous combo.

What's the score after the Patriots first two drives?


== 3 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 6:35 pm
From: Michael


On Sep 12, 7:36 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately as a Jets fan I knew far too much about Miami ...
>
> But I am officially predicting a Miami win - wow just turned on the TV
> and it's 7-0 Miami.
>
> Miami is angry and talented - dangerous combo.

the afc east teams all seem to give each other trouble no matter how
bad or good they are... anything can happen in those games... i am
interested to see how the bills will do vs the jets and pats. it would
be great to have all four afc east tems in the scrum.


== 4 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:28 pm
From: "JKConey"


"JetsLife" wrote in message
news:1bd5c25d-8f86-4b75-85f0-52daf2acbe42@h7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

Unfortunately as a Jets fan I knew far too much about Miami ...

But I am officially predicting a Miami win - wow just turned on the TV
and it's 7-0 Miami.

Miami is angry and talented - dangerous combo.

Fish, great pass dee. Brady 100000000 yards. Sanchez will burn them
for 90 yards! LOL


-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

== 5 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:29 pm
From: eric


On Sep 12, 7:36 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately as a Jets fan I knew far too much about Miami ...
>
> But I am officially predicting a Miami win - wow just turned on the TV
> and it's 7-0 Miami.
>
> Miami is angry and talented - dangerous combo.

LOLZ

==============================================================================
TOPIC: The SOJ are dead and gone, their grave receeding in the rear view
mirror.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/e896243376cbb6c7?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 6:08 pm
From: "Ray O'Hara"

"Grinch" <oldnasty@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:effc9b44-2b55-4ac0-b486-1e1aa63f35d7@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com...
> The SOJ lose this game by 14.
>
>


you are underestimating the gag reflex of Romo

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Brady 511 yards passing....
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/f363d3ff14f71f62?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:12 pm
From: MuahMan


with 6 minutes remaining...


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:23 pm
From: "JKConey"


"MuahMan" wrote in message
news:5da54d5d-ea36-468c-8ca6-f4b641c605da@d18g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

with 6 minutes remaining...

.... and you're still cooking fries in Boca. They play, you just watch.


-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Cowboys super bowl formula.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/0cb33dc47a14e69c?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:19 pm
From: Shirley Digiorgio


Roma for 1st 3 qtrs, Jon Kitna the 4th qtr.


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:32 pm
From: "Ray O'Hara"

"Shirley Digiorgio" <sddigiorgio@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:372e3d31-7360-4eea-a77a-629a661001ab@m3g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
> Roma for 1st 3 qtrs, Jon Kitna the 4th qtr.

sounds like a plan

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Fish stink?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/4c4785abcdf4de6b?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Sep 12 2011 7:25 pm
From: "JKConey"


Brady 1000 yards. What gets me is that Sanchez will put up a 13-28 for
189 against them.


JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

No comments:

gsk

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300429992]=1&languageid=1&stylefrom=300429992&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fforexguide.blogspot.com&cookies=1¤cies=USD&pts=VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX,DC