Monday, January 10, 2011

[socialactionfoundationforequity:11977 Nirankari Rev.Vivek Shauq ji passes away ( Press Note HIndi,Eng,Photo)

Buzz It

--- On Mon, 10/1/11, Rajinder Kumar <snm.presschd@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Rajinder Kumar <snm.presschd@gmail.com>
Subject: Nirankari Rev.Vivek Shauq ji passes away ( Press Note HIndi,Eng,Photo)
To: 09seemasharma@gmail.com,
Date: Monday, 10 January, 2011, 22:04


sad news For Publised


--
Rajinder Kumar
A.P.R.O.
Sant Nirankari Mandal Chandigarh
Mob. No. +919814811544

--
Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth. - Mohandas Gandhi
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity" group.
To post to this group, send email to
socialactionfoundationforequity@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
socialactionfoundationforequity+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/socialactionfoundationforequity?hl=en?hl=en-GB

Medarticles Reg: I am in need of this article,

Buzz It
Dear Sir/ Friends;

I am in need of this article, immediately, please this is an
emergency. Please do attach here also.


Effects of a Standardized Bacopa monnieri Extract on Cognitive
Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: A Randomized,
Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.

Carlo Calabrese, William L. Gregory, Michael Leo, Dale Kraemer, Kerry
Bone, Barry Oken.

The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. July 2008, Vol.
14, No. 6: 707-713.

doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0018.

Regards,
Sudheer J.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.

http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe

You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Re: Medarticles I need Following Books

Buzz It
Rubber Nanocomposites: Preparation, Properties and Applications

http://www.fileserve.com/file/wUuG3dy/0470823453.rar

anand

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:31 AM, muhammad shahid nazir <biochemistsn@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All have good day!

I need the Following Books can you arrange for me, thanks in advance!

1.
Recent Advances in Polymer Nanocomposites: Synthesis and Characterization
Edited by S. Thomas, S.V. Valsaraj and A.P. Meera and G.E. Zaikov

Cover image for product 0470823453
2.
Rubber Nanocomposites: Preparation, Properties and Applications
ISBN: 978-0-470-82345-3
Hardcover
896 pages
August 2009

BOOKS
Available
Publication year: 2010

ISBN-13 (i): 978 90 04 17297 5
ISBN-10: 90 04 17297 1
 
Cover: Hardback
Number of pages: 437 pp.

Regards!
Muhammad Shahid Nazir
Malaysia (Ph.D Scholar)

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Google Alert - south korea

Buzz It
News10 new results for south korea
 
North Korea foreign trade falls sharply
Los Angeles Times
Sanctions over Pyongyang's nuclear program and icy relations with South Korea have hurt the North, analysts say. By John M. Glionna, Los Angeles Times Even ...
See all stories on this topic »
S.Korea to lift agricultural produce supply until Feb 1
Reuters
SEOUL, Jan 11 (Reuters) - South Korea will increase the supply of vegetables, meats and fish to cope with growing food inflation ahead of the Lunar New Year ...
See all stories on this topic »
From the iPhone to a Theater Near You
Wall Street Journal (blog)
By Jaeyeon Woo Park Chan-wook, one of South Korea's best directors, gets lots of attention when he introduces a new movie. About 100 reporters showed up ...
See all stories on this topic »
S.Korea plans to form US grain trading house in first half 2011
Reuters
SEOUL Jan 11 (Reuters) - South Korea is planning to establish its own grain trading company in Chicago in the first half of 2011 as it seeks to mitigate the ...
See all stories on this topic »
South Korea defeats Bahrain 2-1 in Asian Cup
USA Today
By Barbara Surk, AP DOHA, Qatar — South Korea kicked off its campaign to win the Asian Cup for the first time in 50 years with a 2-1 win over Bahrain in ...
See all stories on this topic »
South Korea promotes credit cards to go greener
Reuters
The 59-year-old stay-at-home mother is one of many set to take advantage of a new program in South Korea that will offer "green credits" for consumers who ...
See all stories on this topic »
South Korea Says Talks With North Korea Must Include Attacks
Bloomberg
By Bomi Lim - Mon Jan 10 11:11:22 GMT 2011 South Korea said it was willing to meet North Korea only if the talks discuss how Kim Jong Il's regime is going ...
See all stories on this topic »
Ohio ex-NASA worker charged over military exports
Washington Post
... The Department of Justice says a former NASA employee in Ohio has been charged with illegally shipping infrared military technology to South Korea. ...
See all stories on this topic »
South Korea Halts Imports of German Pork and Poultry
NTDTV
Opinions were divided in South Korea on Sunday after the government's temporary suspension of importing pork and poultry products from Germany. ...
See all stories on this topic »
SE Asia misses out on Asian Cup
USA Today
By John Duerden, AP SEOUL, South Korea — Four years ago, Southeast Asia hosted the Asian Cup. This time around, the 10 countries in the region are watching ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets - 25 new messages in 9 topics - digest

Buzz It
alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets?hl=en

alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* What was/is Sanchez's problem ??? - 8 messages, 6 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/ae5e134910d5f050?hl=en
* Ummm, it's kinda ironic... - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/e535fa4289d30d7f?hl=en
* OT: Andrew Luck - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/f15975ce841d84d0?hl=en
* Jets Defense, Encouraging Past 2 Weeks - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/a4f8f0a74fd8eff7?hl=en
* Harbaugh says he won't kiss fag ass as 49er's coach - 3 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/5e474acf0a091289?hl=en
* Another blow to Jets draft... - 5 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/04cd7ee553a3a7db?hl=en
* Play Like A Jet! - 2 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/7fe3065ed1283cf4?hl=en
* Prediction for this week - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/4c0d6e3119d34a02?hl=en
* Our QB stinks - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/b951051f37e74e38?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: What was/is Sanchez's problem ???
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/ae5e134910d5f050?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:04 pm
From: Michael


On Jan 10, 3:37 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> news:92669e77-a9c1-4eb9-a650-33a28b7e5a89@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 10, 1:08 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:59:04 -0800 (PST), Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net>
> > wrote:
> > >The Jets were the better team vs.. the Colts in every aspect other
> > >than QB. IMHO, it looked like Sanchez's poor play cost them about 17
> > >points.
>
> > >With the adjusted Jets defense, they have some sort of a chance
> > >against NE now ONLY if Sanchez plays a lot better. Is this
> > >possible ??? What is Sanchez's problem ???
>
> > >1. Rusty from not throwing for two weeks ??? (this can be fixed)
> > >2. Was overly concerned about throwing a pic ???(this can be fixed)
> > >3. Was just too jacked-up and adrenalized ??? (this can be fixed)
> > >4. His arm was hurting so he over-compensated ??? (this may not be a
> > >solvable problem)
> > >5. He took a pain shot and that effected his "feel" for the ball ???
> > >(again... if he is that bad off physically, this may not be solvable)
>
> > >So... What is it ??? Mental or physical ???
>
> > >Also... If he looks that bad early on next week, perhaps put in old
> > >man Brunell before the game is out of control ???
>
> > He was 9-11 in the 2nd half.
> > Maybe, it has something to do with the 1st-half offense, being rushed as
> > he was. Not to
> > mention a sore shouolder.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> most of the interceptions he threw over the past two years, especially
> last season were bad decisions and not so much bad balls.  i was
> thinking since he was throwing nothing but bad balls yesterday it was
> his shoulder.  it looked like he was pushing off and torqueing a lot
> more.  perhaps because it was painful to throw with his arm and
> shoulder.  even the big pass to edwards on the final drive was high
>
> And IMHO...your observations would be correct.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

i just hope if he is not capable of playing well that the coaches will
have the stones to put in old man brunell or clemmens. i give the
jets small chance to win with a good sanchez and zero chance with a
bad sanchez


== 2 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:24 pm
From: JetsLife


On Jan 10, 1:08 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:59:04 -0800 (PST), Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >The Jets were the better team vs.. the Colts in every aspect other
> >than QB.  IMHO, it looked like Sanchez's poor play cost them about 17
> >points.
>
> >With the adjusted Jets defense, they have some sort of a chance
> >against NE now ONLY if Sanchez plays a lot better.  Is this
> >possible ??? What is Sanchez's problem ???
>
> >1. Rusty from not throwing for two weeks ??? (this can be fixed)
> >2. Was overly concerned about throwing a pic ???(this can be fixed)
> >3. Was just too jacked-up and adrenalized ??? (this can be fixed)
> >4. His arm was hurting so he over-compensated ??? (this may not be a
> >solvable problem)
> >5. He took a pain shot and that effected his "feel" for the ball ???
> >(again... if he is that bad off physically, this may not be solvable)
>
> >So... What is it ??? Mental or physical ???
>
> >Also... If he looks that bad early on next week, perhaps put in old
> >man Brunell before the game is out of control ???
>
> He was 9-11 in the 2nd half.
> Maybe, it has something to do with the 1st-half offense, being rushed as he was.  Not to
> mention a sore shouolder.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Good insights. He was under pressure much of the 1st half. That can
really mess up a QB's game.


== 3 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:13 pm
From: Johnny Morongo


On Jan 10, 12:34 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "Johnny Morongo" <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in message
>
> news:41197b1a-eb6d-4941-9e13-0862b8739cf2@j19g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 10, 6:59 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > The Jets were the better team vs.. the Colts in every aspect other
> > than QB. IMHO, it looked like Sanchez's poor play cost them about 17
> > points.
>
> > With the adjusted Jets defense, they have some sort of a chance
> > against NE now ONLY if Sanchez plays a lot better. Is this
> > possible ??? What is Sanchez's problem ???
>
> > 1. Rusty from not throwing for two weeks ??? (this can be fixed)
> > 2. Was overly concerned about throwing a pic ???(this can be fixed)
> > 3. Was just too jacked-up and adrenalized ??? (this can be fixed)
> > 4. His arm was hurting so he over-compensated ??? (this may not be a
> > solvable problem)
> > 5. He took a pain shot and that effected his "feel" for the ball ???
> > (again... if he is that bad off physically, this may not be solvable)
>
> > So... What is it ??? Mental or physical ???
>
> > Also... If he looks that bad early on next week, perhaps put in old
> > man Brunell before the game is out of control ???
>
> His arm is still hurting.  Try throwing a pass with a bum shoulder and
> you'd feel the pain in the final piece of your arm motion.  To
> compensate, you'd stop the full motion a split second before release,
> thus leaving the ball higher than the intended arc.  I don't think
> you'll hear this from all the alpha males though.
>
> You mean all the alpha males who only ever threw a wiffle ball?

Hey, I resemble that remark!


== 4 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:42 pm
From: John C TX


X-No-Archive: Yes
>
> > His arm is still hurting. Try throwing a pass with a bum shoulder and
> > you'd feel the pain in the final piece of your arm motion. To
> > compensate, you'd stop the full motion a split second before release,
> > thus leaving the ball higher than the intended arc. I don't think
> > you'll hear this from all the alpha males though.
>
> It certainly may be part of the problem but he has struggled at times
> this year.  I don't thinks he is as inaccurate, as say Grinch, largely
> due to the fact that one or more of his receivers decided to drop
> balls most Sundays -- remember when you & your coven of witches wanted
> to cook Schott alive and discounted the dropped balls?. Anyway I feel
> that he is  a good thrower because most int's were mental & not
> physical breakdowns.
>
> So we are a coven of witches...and you all are the Schott up the Wazoo Cult?
> :-)
>
Good one!

:)

Johnny always wanted a role in Shakespeare. Act 1, scene 1 of Macbeth
would work.

> The reality is that he has had games where he had difficulties
> completing passes.  The 1st half was one of them. He ended it by
> costing the Jets 3-7 points.
>
> Yes...but his difficulty Sat was from over throwing and pushing the ball, a
> result of what Johnny said, plus he was really overstriding it all.

If he isn't throwing it under hand I can't help him.

I did agree with your point about rolling out. I was half hoping on
the two 3rd & 5's they would do just that. In fact I was hoping they
would put Smith in & roll out to keep the clock going.

Any news on Smiith?

== 5 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 4:38 pm
From: "papa.carl44"

"Johnny Morongo" <j.mirehiel@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in message
news:eac693c0-4ed8-4a4d-bee5-319a454ae7d1@o9g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 10, 12:34 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "Johnny Morongo" <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com> wrote in message
>
> news:41197b1a-eb6d-4941-9e13-0862b8739cf2@j19g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 10, 6:59 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > The Jets were the better team vs.. the Colts in every aspect other
> > than QB. IMHO, it looked like Sanchez's poor play cost them about 17
> > points.
>
> > With the adjusted Jets defense, they have some sort of a chance
> > against NE now ONLY if Sanchez plays a lot better. Is this
> > possible ??? What is Sanchez's problem ???
>
> > 1. Rusty from not throwing for two weeks ??? (this can be fixed)
> > 2. Was overly concerned about throwing a pic ???(this can be fixed)
> > 3. Was just too jacked-up and adrenalized ??? (this can be fixed)
> > 4. His arm was hurting so he over-compensated ??? (this may not be a
> > solvable problem)
> > 5. He took a pain shot and that effected his "feel" for the ball ???
> > (again... if he is that bad off physically, this may not be solvable)
>
> > So... What is it ??? Mental or physical ???
>
> > Also... If he looks that bad early on next week, perhaps put in old
> > man Brunell before the game is out of control ???
>
> His arm is still hurting. Try throwing a pass with a bum shoulder and
> you'd feel the pain in the final piece of your arm motion. To
> compensate, you'd stop the full motion a split second before release,
> thus leaving the ball higher than the intended arc. I don't think
> you'll hear this from all the alpha males though.
>
> You mean all the alpha males who only ever threw a wiffle ball?

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Get tough ! Suck it up ! It's never too late...yada, yada, yada....I know
a bunch of arm chair heros who listen to the "gunnie sargent" and then
switch over to football...even I can kick their butts and I don't even have
all my parts :-)


== 6 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:27 pm
From: Michael


On Jan 10, 6:42 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  X-No-Archive: Yes
>
>
>
>
>
> > > His arm is still hurting. Try throwing a pass with a bum shoulder and
> > > you'd feel the pain in the final piece of your arm motion. To
> > > compensate, you'd stop the full motion a split second before release,
> > > thus leaving the ball higher than the intended arc. I don't think
> > > you'll hear this from all the alpha males though.
>
> > It certainly may be part of the problem but he has struggled at times
> > this year.  I don't thinks he is as inaccurate, as say Grinch, largely
> > due to the fact that one or more of his receivers decided to drop
> > balls most Sundays -- remember when you & your coven of witches wanted
> > to cook Schott alive and discounted the dropped balls?. Anyway I feel
> > that he is  a good thrower because most int's were mental & not
> > physical breakdowns.
>
> > So we are a coven of witches...and you all are the Schott up the Wazoo Cult?
> > :-)
>
> Good one!
>
> :)
>
> Johnny always wanted a role in Shakespeare.  Act 1, scene 1 of Macbeth
> would work.
>
> > The reality is that he has had games where he had difficulties
> > completing passes.  The 1st half was one of them. He ended it by
> > costing the Jets 3-7 points.
>
> > Yes...but his difficulty Sat was from over throwing and pushing the ball, a
> > result of what Johnny said, plus he was really overstriding it all.
>
> If he isn't throwing it under hand I can't help him.
>
> I did agree with your point about rolling out. I was half hoping on
> the two 3rd & 5's they would do just that.  In fact I was hoping they
> would put Smith in & roll out to keep the clock going.
>
> Any news on Smiith?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

speaking of smith... if the jets run the option this sunday, i'd say
it will amount to a wasted down. the pats will probably be well
prepped for it. i'd also bet they are expecting the jets to spring
one on them and throw out of the option for once. as far as smith
goes, i'm wondering how much the jets will be willing to shell out for
a utility guy when contract talk starts. he a valuable and fun
player, but would they spend a lot on him ?


== 7 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:38 pm
From: "papa.carl44"

"Michael" <mjd1966@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:cd53583b-c27a-45ff-9ebe-0349c1cf037f@j25g2000vbs.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 10, 6:42 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> X-No-Archive: Yes
>
>
>
>
>
> > > His arm is still hurting. Try throwing a pass with a bum shoulder and
> > > you'd feel the pain in the final piece of your arm motion. To
> > > compensate, you'd stop the full motion a split second before release,
> > > thus leaving the ball higher than the intended arc. I don't think
> > > you'll hear this from all the alpha males though.
>
> > It certainly may be part of the problem but he has struggled at times
> > this year. I don't thinks he is as inaccurate, as say Grinch, largely
> > due to the fact that one or more of his receivers decided to drop
> > balls most Sundays -- remember when you & your coven of witches wanted
> > to cook Schott alive and discounted the dropped balls?. Anyway I feel
> > that he is a good thrower because most int's were mental & not
> > physical breakdowns.
>
> > So we are a coven of witches...and you all are the Schott up the Wazoo
> > Cult?
> > :-)
>
> Good one!
>
> :)
>
> Johnny always wanted a role in Shakespeare. Act 1, scene 1 of Macbeth
> would work.
>
> > The reality is that he has had games where he had difficulties
> > completing passes. The 1st half was one of them. He ended it by
> > costing the Jets 3-7 points.
>
> > Yes...but his difficulty Sat was from over throwing and pushing the
> > ball, a
> > result of what Johnny said, plus he was really overstriding it all.
>
> If he isn't throwing it under hand I can't help him.
>
> I did agree with your point about rolling out. I was half hoping on
> the two 3rd & 5's they would do just that. In fact I was hoping they
> would put Smith in & roll out to keep the clock going.
>
> Any news on Smiith?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

speaking of smith... if the jets run the option this sunday, i'd say
it will amount to a wasted down. the pats will probably be well
prepped for it. i'd also bet they are expecting the jets to spring
one on them and throw out of the option for once. as far as smith
goes, i'm wondering how much the jets will be willing to shell out for
a utility guy when contract talk starts. he a valuable and fun
player, but would they spend a lot on him ?

And again you would be correct. The problem with what they do is how they
run it and the play selection...it is WAY too predictable, and a totally
wasted down...as is putting in Smith in a regular set to run a
draw....whoever designs and calls these plays grossly underestimates his
opponent.


== 8 of 8 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 8:06 pm
From: Harlan Lachman


In article
<2eb85743-7bb6-4be7-a986-b6635ef95258@s9g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <mjd1966@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 3:37�pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
> wrote:
> > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >
> > news:92669e77-a9c1-4eb9-a650-33a28b7e5a89@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Jan 10, 1:08 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:59:04 -0800 (PST), Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net>
> > > wrote:
> > > >The Jets were the better team vs.. the Colts in every aspect other
> > > >than QB. IMHO, it looked like Sanchez's poor play cost them about 17
> > > >points.
> >
> > > >With the adjusted Jets defense, they have some sort of a chance
> > > >against NE now ONLY if Sanchez plays a lot better. Is this
> > > >possible ??? What is Sanchez's problem ???
> >
> > > >1. Rusty from not throwing for two weeks ??? (this can be fixed)
> > > >2. Was overly concerned about throwing a pic ???(this can be fixed)
> > > >3. Was just too jacked-up and adrenalized ??? (this can be fixed)
> > > >4. His arm was hurting so he over-compensated ??? (this may not be a
> > > >solvable problem)
> > > >5. He took a pain shot and that effected his "feel" for the ball ???
> > > >(again... if he is that bad off physically, this may not be solvable)
> >
> > > >So... What is it ??? Mental or physical ???
> >
> > > >Also... If he looks that bad early on next week, perhaps put in old
> > > >man Brunell before the game is out of control ???
> >
> > > He was 9-11 in the 2nd half.
> > > Maybe, it has something to do with the 1st-half offense, being rushed as
> > > he was. Not to
> > > mention a sore shouolder.- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > > - Show quoted text -
> >
> > most of the interceptions he threw over the past two years, especially
> > last season were bad decisions and not so much bad balls. �i was
> > thinking since he was throwing nothing but bad balls yesterday it was
> > his shoulder. �it looked like he was pushing off and torqueing a lot
> > more. �perhaps because it was painful to throw with his arm and
> > shoulder. �even the big pass to edwards on the final drive was high
> >
> > And IMHO...your observations would be correct.- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> i just hope if he is not capable of playing well that the coaches will
> have the stones to put in old man brunell or clemmens. i give the
> jets small chance to win with a good sanchez and zero chance with a
> bad sanchez

I won't debate your assessment (nor concede your point). But Brunell or
Clemens playing ensures a loss.

Better to put in Brad Smith and go Wildcat and sprint out passes the
entire game.

h

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Ummm, it's kinda ironic...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/e535fa4289d30d7f?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:08 pm
From: Tutor


On Jan 9, 6:12 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 5:51 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Tutor" <dcat4...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:ebb31922-b88e-45a0-b88d-3bff7fa13b8e@a10g2000vby.googlegroups.com...
> > On Jan 9, 8:04 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
>
> > > Just how many moronic loudmouth Pats fans, come here & lay their
> > > droppings.
> > > They're the antithesis to their coach, or team... who take care of
> > > business with quiet
> > > confidence.
>
> > > Imagine what happens, when the game isn't the blowout they imagine it will
> > > be.
> > > They tend to forget the Jets have a good team.
> > > Should be a fun game.
>
> > The game will be a close one. And whatever happened to the trolls who
> > had a good sense of humor? Why are we left with only the dimwitted
> > ones?
>
> > LOL....it's like a sign of the times...the culture celebrates that behavior
> > now, it's cool, in vogue I guess....Hell, it can even get you elected to
> > political office, or get you your own show on TV....just dim, ignorant rude
> > behavior.  So...these trolls have a lot of role models :-)
>
> Yeah man. We learned it from Jersey Shore...... As in New Jersey, as
> in where the Jets play and their fans are.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

factoid: all the Jersey Shore cretins area ctually New Yawkers.
Brian... I would have guessed Jersey Shore was one of your favorite
shows... I mean with the cast sharing the same level of intelligence
as you and all. Seems like it should be right up your alley for
intellectual stimulation.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: OT: Andrew Luck
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/f15975ce841d84d0?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:33 pm
From: New Mexico Trailer Park


On 10 Jan 2011, Beiselbub� <yank_ees_suck@yahoo.com> posted some
news:36881837-fe88-4a4b-8e6f-d53e87369d0c@n32g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

> On Jan 10, 10:38�am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On Jan 10, 11:28�am, Beiselbub� <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > On Jan 7, 9:12�pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> > > On Jan 7, 10:31�pm, Beiselbub� <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > > > On Jan 7, 6:14�pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> > > > > On Jan 7, 7:14�pm, Beiselbub� <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote
>:
>>
>> > > > > > On Jan 7, 10:42�am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> > > > > > > i have a close friend that is a licensed architect. �such
>> > > > > > > a
> degree is
>> > > > > > > not that big of a deal on its own. �it is not a turn key
> �meal
>> > > > > > > ticket. �not only do the highly paid and sough after guys
>> > > > > > > h
> ave a
>> > > > > > > degree in architecture, but they also have advanced
>> > > > > > > degrees
> �in
>> > > > > > > mechanical engineering and enormous real time experience.
>> > > > > > > �
>>
>> > > > > > Once again, Michael opines about a topic of which he knows
>> > > > > > noth
> ing.
>> > > > > > Listening to him hold court is almost as amusing as when
>> > > > > > Rex op
> ens his
>> > > > > > mouth.
>>
>> > > > > since you are so knowledgeable... tell me a few newly minted
>> > > > > architects that make 50mm when they sign their first
>> > > > > contract...
> if
>> > > > > you cant find any getting paid a few million, may be tell me
>> > > > > a fe
> w you
>> > > > > know of that make in the high six figures ??? ones just
>> > > > > starting out... you'd have a hard time finding �too many
>> > > > > novice architec
> st that
>> > > > > makes low six figures.
>>
>> > > > I didn't say anything of the sort; I said you don't have a clue
>> > > > wha
> t
>> > > > you are talking about, and that hasn't changed with your latest
>> > > > screed.- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> > > > - Show quoted text -
>>
>> > > you mean it makes you feel relevant when you insinuate yourself
>> > > over
>>
>> > No. I don't "insinuate myself over" anyone, ever. Thanks for the
>> > "artful" use of the word insinuate, it made me chuckle. �I call you
>> > out because you're a clueless blowhard; keep making my point for
>> > me.
>>
>> you couldn't call out fungus gnat. �all of your posts are the same
>> crap. interjecting yourself with garbage attempts to agitate people.
>> keep giving yourself credit for being an iconoclast. �why not go back
>> to the pro wrestling ng ??? �that is a much more fitting place for
>> your ilk
>
> Pro wrestling? My ilk and I laugh at the shallow caricature. You'll
> have to try blindly flinging something else at the wall, see if it
> sticks. From iconoclast to pro wrestling, I'll give you credit for
> casting a wide net. Perhaps a date with lithium is in your future?
>
> This was fun, let's do it again sometime.
>

Look at the cockroach from New Mexico crawling out of his hole again.
Maybe you'll get to see pansy boy Brady get his leg broken next game.

Or better yet, another kicker might get to bail out his weak ass in the
playoffs again.

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:42 pm
From: Beiselbub©


On Jan 10, 12:48 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2:29 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 10, 10:38 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 10, 11:28 am, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 7, 9:12 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Jan 7, 10:31 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Jan 7, 6:14 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > On Jan 7, 7:14 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > On Jan 7, 10:42 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > i have a close friend that is a licensed architect.  such a degree is
> > > > > > > > > not that big of a deal on its own.  it is not a turn key  meal
> > > > > > > > > ticket.  not only do the highly paid and sough after guys have a
> > > > > > > > > degree in architecture, but they also have advanced degrees  in
> > > > > > > > > mechanical engineering and enormous real time experience.  
>
> > > > > > > > Once again, Michael opines about a topic of which he knows nothing.
> > > > > > > > Listening to him hold court is almost as amusing as when Rex opens his
> > > > > > > > mouth.
>
> > > > > > > since you are so knowledgeable... tell me a few newly minted
> > > > > > > architects that make 50mm when they sign their first contract... if
> > > > > > > you cant find any getting paid a few million, may be tell me a few you
> > > > > > > know of that make in the high six figures ??? ones just starting
> > > > > > > out... you'd have a hard time finding  too many novice architecst that
> > > > > > > makes low six figures.
>
> > > > > > I didn't say anything of the sort; I said you don't have a clue what
> > > > > > you are talking about, and that hasn't changed with your latest
> > > > > > screed.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > > > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > > > > you mean it makes you feel relevant when you insinuate yourself over
>
> > > > No. I don't "insinuate myself over" anyone, ever. Thanks for the
> > > > "artful" use of the word insinuate, it made me chuckle.  I call you
> > > > out because you're a clueless blowhard; keep making my point for me.
>
> > > you couldn't call out fungus gnat.  all of your posts are the same
> > > crap. interjecting yourself with garbage attempts to agitate people.
> > > keep giving yourself credit for being an iconoclast.  why not go back
> > > to the pro wrestling ng ???  that is a much more fitting place for
> > > your ilk
>
> > Pro wrestling?  My ilk and I laugh at the shallow caricature. You'll
> > have to try blindly flinging something else at the wall, see if it
> > sticks. From iconoclast to pro wrestling, I'll give you credit for
> > casting a wide net.  Perhaps a date with lithium is in your future?
>
> > This was fun, let's do it again sometime.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> its a screed... a stark raving screeeed !!!
>

Borrowing my words, I see.

> btw... as far as me being clueless... i turn out to be correct with
> about 50 % of what i post about football...

Based on what *possible* objective measure?

> i post just as much quality as i do crap

Well, there's no denying the latter.

== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:00 pm
From: Michael


On Jan 10, 6:42 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 12:48 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 10, 2:29 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 10, 10:38 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 10, 11:28 am, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Jan 7, 9:12 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Jan 7, 10:31 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > On Jan 7, 6:14 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > On Jan 7, 7:14 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > On Jan 7, 10:42 am, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > > i have a close friend that is a licensed architect.  such a degree is
> > > > > > > > > > not that big of a deal on its own.  it is not a turn key  meal
> > > > > > > > > > ticket.  not only do the highly paid and sough after guys have a
> > > > > > > > > > degree in architecture, but they also have advanced degrees  in
> > > > > > > > > > mechanical engineering and enormous real time experience.  
>
> > > > > > > > > Once again, Michael opines about a topic of which he knows nothing.
> > > > > > > > > Listening to him hold court is almost as amusing as when Rex opens his
> > > > > > > > > mouth.
>
> > > > > > > > since you are so knowledgeable... tell me a few newly minted
> > > > > > > > architects that make 50mm when they sign their first contract... if
> > > > > > > > you cant find any getting paid a few million, may be tell me a few you
> > > > > > > > know of that make in the high six figures ??? ones just starting
> > > > > > > > out... you'd have a hard time finding  too many novice architecst that
> > > > > > > > makes low six figures.
>
> > > > > > > I didn't say anything of the sort; I said you don't have a clue what
> > > > > > > you are talking about, and that hasn't changed with your latest
> > > > > > > screed.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > > > > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > > > > > you mean it makes you feel relevant when you insinuate yourself over
>
> > > > > No. I don't "insinuate myself over" anyone, ever. Thanks for the
> > > > > "artful" use of the word insinuate, it made me chuckle.  I call you
> > > > > out because you're a clueless blowhard; keep making my point for me.
>
> > > > you couldn't call out fungus gnat.  all of your posts are the same
> > > > crap. interjecting yourself with garbage attempts to agitate people.
> > > > keep giving yourself credit for being an iconoclast.  why not go back
> > > > to the pro wrestling ng ???  that is a much more fitting place for
> > > > your ilk
>
> > > Pro wrestling?  My ilk and I laugh at the shallow caricature. You'll
> > > have to try blindly flinging something else at the wall, see if it
> > > sticks. From iconoclast to pro wrestling, I'll give you credit for
> > > casting a wide net.  Perhaps a date with lithium is in your future?
>
> > > This was fun, let's do it again sometime.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > its a screed... a stark raving screeeed !!!
>
> Borrowing my words, I see.
>
> > btw... as far as me being clueless... i turn out to be correct with
> > about 50 % of what i post about football...
>
> Based on what *possible* objective measure?

aww, shux... you got my number, trollsebub... im vexed


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Jets Defense, Encouraging Past 2 Weeks
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/a4f8f0a74fd8eff7?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:47 pm
From: JetsLife


Two games in a row it's been pretty stout, since Rex & Co. proclaimed
they were going back to fundamentals after the Chicago drubbing.

Sure it was against a Brohm-led Buffalo and injury-decimated Colts
offense ... but limiting a Manning-led offense to 16 points at home is
impressive.

Jets will need every bit of defense this Sunday. I like the idea of
the Jets D duplicating its Indy approach: not blitzing much and
keeping the ball in front of them. Attempt to force Brady & Co. to
move the ball small chunks at a time. Obviously easier said than done,
but we'll see.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Harbaugh says he won't kiss fag ass as 49er's coach
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/5e474acf0a091289?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:18 pm
From: "Dano"

"Still Roper" <mark_edwards_2000@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
news:934870a0-ccae-4149-a700-56c816e50bf0@g26g2000vbz.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 9, 6:32 pm, okum din <okum...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> Address.invalid> wrote:
>> "I'll leave that to those who are best at it" said Harbaugh. "Fags have
>> no place in football."
>
> Is he talking about Brady?

Nope. You.

== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:21 pm
From: "Dano"

"Impeach Democrats" <impeach@democrats.com> wrote in message
>
> Keep loving those fags and paying their bills...

<snip>
>
Oh come on out of the closet Queenie. Thou doth protest too much.

You're fooling no one. No one wants any part of your big 3 inch anyway.


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 8:03 pm
From: "JKConey"

"Impeach Democrats" <impeach@democrats.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9E697C8961D380B136DF0@216.196.97.142...
> On 10 Jan 2011, "JKConey" <jkconey@verizon.net> posted some
> news:igfafc$315$1@news.eternal-september.org:
>>
>> Geez join the real world homophobe. It's not 1950 anymore. Why are
>> you
>> threatened unless you're scared?
>
> Spoken like a true Jet fag, er fan.
>
> There's a reason your shrinking dumbassed state is bankrupt. Taxpayers
> paying for preventable Ass Injected Death Sentences is right at the top.
>
> Keep loving those fags and paying their bills. It costs a $ million per
> dead fag to treat them before they die, and the cost is going up.
>
>


Seek therapy Einstein........ QUICK!


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Another blow to Jets draft...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/04cd7ee553a3a7db?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:50 pm
From: John C TX


X-No-Archive: Yes

> no shit about being broke.  He is renting a huge house in the town I
> live in.  It is my daughter's boyfriend's father's house (now living
> in London).  Cro couldn't pass the credit check for the one year
> rental.  And he couldn't or wouldn't front the 12 months $4,500 per
> month rent plus security deposit either.  He was initially rejected as
> a tenant but he eventually worked out a deal in late August with the
> owner.  And this after the Jets fronted him a large protion of his
> salary to clear up debts related to all the paternity issues.

If the franchise player survives the CBA I would rather risk $12MM for
one year than sign him. My Australian Shepherd makes those two look
like Einstein.


== 2 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:56 pm
From: Beiselbub©


On Jan 9, 7:37 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> a starter for a 2nd round pick is a good deal.

Not if he's not with the team next year. As a rental it's a steep
price to pay. Cromartie was great against Moss, he's a liability
against this Pats team. I was thrilled when I heard about Cromartie
making his contract conditions. If they resign him it's a win, if
not, it's a win.


== 3 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:58 pm
From: John C TX


X-No-Archive: Yes
> If the franchise player survives the CBA I would rather risk $12MM for
> one year than sign him. My Australian Shepherd makes those two look
> like Einstein.

Holmes being the other Mensa member
--


== 4 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 4:05 pm
From: Beiselbub©


On Jan 10, 4:50 pm, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Australian Shepherd makes those two look like Einstein.

That must be a really dumb dog.... ;)


--
need metaphor assistance? Call 1-800-ITS-LIKE-THAT.


== 5 of 5 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 8:10 pm
From: Harlan Lachman


In article
<476756bd-f41a-40d2-80b0-0731da68327a@n2g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Beiselbub� <yank_ees_suck@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 9, 7:37�pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > a starter for a 2nd round pick is a good deal.
>
> Not if he's not with the team next year. As a rental it's a steep
> price to pay. Cromartie was great against Moss, he's a liability
> against this Pats team. I was thrilled when I heard about Cromartie
> making his contract conditions. If they resign him it's a win, if
> not, it's a win.

Actually, if they sign Aso instead, it still was not bad. It proved the
importance of one other stud CB with no DL and a solid 3rd CB.

The problem will be if they lose Cro, the 2nd round pick, don't sign
Aso, that will be a huge miscalculation.

harlan

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Play Like A Jet!
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/7fe3065ed1283cf4?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:20 pm
From: Beiselbub©


On Jan 10, 1:37 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> the pats do not have a single clean championship.


Oh please, even you can't be that stupid.

> your dreary coach
> who orchestrated spygate


At least our coach was making football videos. Yours was photographing
his wife's feet, and posting messages on wife swap boards.

I'll take the Hall of Famer, thanks.


== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 6:01 pm
From: Michael


On Jan 10, 8:20 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 1:37 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> > the pats do not have a single clean championship.
>
> Oh please, even you can't be that stupid.
>
> > your dreary coach
> > who orchestrated spygate
>
> At least our coach was making football videos. Yours was photographing
> his wife's feet, and posting messages on wife swap boards.
>
> I'll take the Hall of Famer, thanks.

take your meds too


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Prediction for this week
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/4c0d6e3119d34a02?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:35 pm
From: Copp


In article <as6dndIi8pwS8LbQnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@supernews.com>
cloud dreamer <Save@Resources.now> wrote:
>
> On 10/01/2011 4:38 PM, A1247@gmail.com wrote:
> > Prediction for this weeks game:
> >
> >
> > Pats 45 Jets 3
> >
>
>
> Heh.
>
> Is there any differences in the teams from a month ago?
>
> The Pats get Spikes back and I don't think they've lost anyone. Were
> there any Jet playmakers missing the last time around?

The last time, the Jets has just lost Jim Leonhard the previous
Friday. They have had time to adjust to his loss. On the plus
side for the Pats, they have Brandon Spikes back, and he is
one of their best run-stoppers. The Pats are going to stack
up against the run and force Sanchez to win it in the cold
and the wind. I don't expect a blowout like last time but
the Pats should cover.


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Our QB stinks
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/t/b951051f37e74e38?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 8:01 pm
From: "JKConey"

"papa.carl44" <papadotcarl@nospamverizon.net> wrote in message
news:XrednaUYkLul6bbQnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "JKConey" <jkconey@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:igb701$a96$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>> Sorry guys but it's true. Colts gave up 30 to the Titans! He's a low
>> percentage guy, yet they keep asking him to throw it 40 times, when the
>> run is going pretty good. Keller is wide wide wide open running across
>> the field yet he holds the ball until he's covered, and we lose the 3.
>> --
>>
>> www.myconeyislandmemories.com
>
> He's a play action passer..he was in college and he is now...he should be
> doing mostly that stuff and forget the straight drops.
>


He's a low % passer asked to throw it 35 times a game. Chad was 2 for
every 3 from the start. He shows no touch at all. Damn he's been held
without a TD in how many games? They win in spite of him. Where would you
honestly rank him?
--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

Re: Medarticles need article

Buzz It

thanks anand bhai

MD. QUSSEN AKHTAR

CSIR -SRF
CIMAP-JNU Ph. D,
Biotechnology Division,
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS (CIMAP), CSIR
PICNIC SPOT ROAD, KUKRAIL LUCKNOW,
U.P. 226015

e-mail IDs:    
                                                              qussen10@yahoo.co.in
qussen50045@cimap.res.in
Mob. +919369304198





On 11 January 2011 00:05, anandkumarreddy <anandkumarreddy@gmail.com> wrote:
2nd 4th sent

3rd article in Japanese

anand
http://www.indiasarkarinaukri.com/

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:43 PM, MD. Qussen Akhtar <qussen10@gmail.com> wrote:
dear friends
I need following articles. please help me
thanks

1.Antineoplastic principles in plants: recent developments in the field.
Hartwell JL, Abbott BJ. Adv Pharmacol. 1969;7:117-209.

Adv Pharmacol. 1969;7:117-209.

Hartwell JL, Abbott BJ.

PMID: 4906303 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]


2.Plant-derived anticancer agentsJM Pezzuto - Biochemical  Pharmacology, 1997 - Elsevier
Biochemical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, 24 January 1997, Pages 121-133

doi:10.1016/S0006-2952(96)00654-5 | How to Cite or Link Using DOI
Copyright © 1996 Published by Elsevier Science Inc.

3.Yakugaku Zasshi. 1999 Aug; 119(8): 529-83. antitumor compounds isolated from higher plants

[Antitumor compounds isolated from higher plants]

H Itokawa, K Takeya, Y Hitotsuyanagi, H Morita
Yakugaku Zasshi
August 1999 (Vol. 119, Issue 8, Pages 529-83)
MEDLINE | Related Records

4.Natural products in anticancer therapy Adriana B. da Rocha, Rafael M. Lopes and Gilberto Schwartsmann, Current Opinion in Pharmacology
Volume 1, Issue 4, 1 August 2001, Pages 364-369

Natural products in anticancer therapy Adriana B. da Rocha, Rafael  M. Lopes and Gilberto Schwartsmann, Current Opinion in Pharmacology
Volume 1, Issue 4, 1 August 2001, Pages 364-369
doi:10.1016/S1471-4892(01)00063-7 | How to Cite or Link Using DOI
Copyright © 2001 Elsevier Science Ltd. All rights reserved.

MD. QUSSEN AKHTAR

CSIR -SRF
CIMAP-JNU Ph. D,
Biotechnology Division,
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS (CIMAP), CSIR
PICNIC SPOT ROAD, KUKRAIL LUCKNOW,
U.P. 226015

e-mail IDs:    
                                                              qussen10@yahoo.co.in
qussen50045@cimap.res.in
Mob. +919369304198









--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Medarticles I need Following Books

Buzz It
Hello All have good day!

I need the Following Books can you arrange for me, thanks in advance!

1.
Recent Advances in Polymer Nanocomposites: Synthesis and Characterization
Edited by S. Thomas, S.V. Valsaraj and A.P. Meera and G.E. Zaikov

Cover image for product 0470823453
2.
Rubber Nanocomposites: Preparation, Properties and Applications
ISBN: 978-0-470-82345-3
Hardcover
896 pages
August 2009

BOOKS
Available
Publication year: 2010

ISBN-13 (i): 978 90 04 17297 5
ISBN-10: 90 04 17297 1
 
Cover: Hardback
Number of pages: 437 pp.

Regards!
Muhammad Shahid Nazir
Malaysia (Ph.D Scholar)

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

gsk

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300429992]=1&languageid=1&stylefrom=300429992&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fforexguide.blogspot.com&cookies=1¤cies=USD&pts=VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX,DC