Thursday, February 10, 2011

home gyms | Home gyms: Build strength without going to the club

Buzz It

Buy home gyms in our shop.



home gyms
by skampy
Home gyms: Build strength without going to the club

In present times people have felt a wild fad of joining fitness centers to remain healthy and build strength. Gym is the best place where one can calm and enjoy as well as boost up his endurance by exercising regularly and sincerely. But then a lot of the people do not really feel ease to work out in clubs and fitness centers. There are various reasons why people
Read more here

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

cable crossovers | A Chest Workout For Men Looking to Develop Masculine "Square" Pecs

Buzz It

Buy cable crossovers in our shop.



A Chest Workout For Men Looking to Develop Masculine "Square" Pecs

If you want to come up with a great chest workout, it is important to define your goals. In this article, I am focusing a chest workout with the goal of developing a chest along the lines of what a Calvin Klein Model might have. If you are purely after bench pressing power, then you would obviously want to use a different chest
Read more here

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

Google Alert - south korea

Buzz It
News10 new results for south korea
 
MONEY MARKETS-Korea 1-year swaps steady after BoK stands pat
Reuters
SINGAPORE, Feb 11 - South Korea's one-year interest rate swap rate held steady as the Bank of Korea's decision to stand pat on Friday did little to alter ...
See all stories on this topic »
Asian markets mixed, South Korea higher
The Associated Press
BANGKOK (AP) — Asian stocks were mixed in early trading, with South Korea's benchmark index rising after the country's central bank held interest rates ...
See all stories on this topic »
Asian Currencies Slide This Week as Economic Growth Concerns Spur Outflows
Bloomberg
By Yumi Teso and Patricia Lui - Fri Feb 11 03:36:07 GMT 2011 Asian currencies fell this week, led by South Korea's won, as global funds trimmed holdings of ...
See all stories on this topic »
What Next for Inter-Korean Relations?
The Chosun Ilbo
North Korea on Thursday blamed South Korea for the collapse of preliminary military talks. In a statement the delegates to the talks that ended Wednesday ...
See all stories on this topic »
North Korea Rules Out Further Military Talks With South
Voice of America
Photo: AP South Korean delegate Army Col. Moon Sang-gyun, second from left, is questioned by reporters as he leaves for military meeting with North Korea in ...
See all stories on this topic »
South Korea, US sign revisions to free trade deal
Bloomberg
By KELLY OLSEN - Thu Feb 10 11:18:57 GMT 2011 By AP SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea and the United States have signed amendments to their landmark ...
See all stories on this topic »
S.Korea offers more support to curb rising rents
Reuters
SEOUL Feb 11 (Reuters) - South Korea unveiled on Friday a fresh set of tax and financial support measures for tenants and home suppliers as it seeks to keep ...
See all stories on this topic »
Crucell Can Resume Sales of Vaccine
Wall Street Journal
Crucell, a €1.75 billion ($2.4 billion) takeover target for US health-care giant Johnson & Johnson, last year suspended production at its South Korean plant ...
See all stories on this topic »
Woori, Hana Results Miss Estimates
Wall Street Journal
Hana, South Korea's fourth-largest financial holding company by assets, said it is offering 34.1 million common shares to 36 investors at 42000 won a share, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Somali pirates star in Korean media soap opera
Financial Times
South Korea's government has defended its decision last month to send in special forces to free a hijacked chemical freighter, killing eight pirates and ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a plus sign (+) to match a term in your query exactly as is. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

strength equipment | Wrestling Workout Equipment

Buzz It

Buy strength equipment in our shop.



Wrestling Workout Equipment

If you are training for professional or amateur wrestling it is very important to have the right equipment that helps you to gain wrestling strength.

The following can be helpful for getting started:

Brief Workouts

The workouts should never exceed 35 minutes in duration, as If they do, you aren
Read more here

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

2011-Feb-10

Buzz It
ACCOMMODATION - AVAILABLE
A new listing with title Fully Furnished 1BHK at Arpora rent 12,000/- per month Call 91-9890448886 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19364&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

ESTATES, PROPERTIES - APARTMENTS
A new listing with title Resale 3BHK Flat in Bomkar Residency at Old Goa. for 32L Call Chandan Group 9373431111 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19369&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Resale 3BHK Flat in Pancharatna Co-Op Hous Soc,. Margao for 40.64Lacks has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19366&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

ESTATES, PROPERTIES - FLATS 1/2/3 BHK
A new listing with title Studio apartment 1BHK & 2BHK flats with vally view at Chimbel has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19372&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title 1BHK for 13Lakhs, 2BHK for 20Lakhs Onwords at Porvorim Call 9823202737 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19365&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title CD Scenic Acres 7 row villas, 60 three bedroom apartments and 40 two bedroom apartments. in Fatorda. Call +91-9763363674 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19288&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

ESTATES, PROPERTIES - FOR SALE
A new listing with title Fully Furnished 4BHK Duplex Flat for sale at Donapaula has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19375&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Beach House for sale in North Goa has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19373&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Resale 3BHK Flat in Prabhu Residency at Campl for 38.50Lacs Call 9890448886 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19362&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Resale 2BHK semi fernished at Devashri Enclave for 28Lacs Call 9890448886 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19360&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title 2 BHK Fully furnished Apt with 2 Split a/c, 2 LCD TVs for sale in Candolim close to beach and market. call 09372553350 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19302&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

ESTATES, PROPERTIES - INDUSTRIAL PLOTS
A new listing with title 1700 sq.m Industrial Plot at Kundaim IDC. Call Chandan Group 9373431111 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19367&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

ESTATES, PROPERTIES - PENTA HOUSE
A new listing with title CD Jade Blue 3BHK Appt. & Pent House at Fatorda, Margao. Call +91-9763363674 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19285&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title CD Jade Blue 3BHK Appt. & Pent House at Fatorda, Margao. Call +91-9763363674 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19285&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

ESTATES, PROPERTIES - VILLAS
A new listing with title Ready Poss. 3BHK Bunglow at Majorda 2km from Beach has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19374&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Resale 3BKh furnished Bunglow with servent room at Benaulim has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19371&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Beautiful 3BHK Villa at Miramar. Call Chandan Group 9373431111 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19368&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title Resale Beautiful 3BHK Villa/Row House at Alto-Porvorim with River View Call +91-9890448886 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19363&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title CD Monsoon Meadows 37 independent villas in the village of Majorda, Call +91-9763363674 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19286&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

A new listing with title CD Monsoon Meadows 37 independent villas in the village of Majorda, Call +91-9763363674 has just been submitted.

===================================================
http://www.magicingoa.com/index.php?list=advertisement&method=showdetails&rollid=19286&eid=microvinitster@GMAIL.COM
===================================================

Additional message:
Unsubscribe from our newsletters
http://www.egoa.info/unsubscribe.php

For Claims Contant Email garrywhiteclaims09@hotmail.com

Buzz It
You are selected for a cash prize in the UK INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY
DRAW held 4TH Of FEBUARY 2011 in London Uk.
Your email has won you £1,500,000.00 Great British Pounds.Provide the
information below;

Contact This Email For Claims garrywhiteclaims09@hotmail.com

1.Full Names:.... 2.Address:.........
3.Sex and Age:............ 4.Country:.............
5.Occupation:.......... 6.Phone no:........
7.Release Option:...

rec.bicycles.racing - 25 new messages in 5 topics - digest

Buzz It
rec.bicycles.racing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

rec.bicycles.racing@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* 20110210 Update on Jobst - 7 messages, 6 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/975afab5072ea1d0?hl=en
* George Carlin On Lance - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/591e13955d7ad7d5?hl=en
* Schrader valves - 6 messages, 4 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/82ef4e7d4cf38f0e?hl=en
* Bicycle Foam Hats - 4 messages, 2 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/bedcc49318390206?hl=en
* Bonds Case - 5 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/d77c1703148a4e11?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: 20110210 Update on Jobst
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/975afab5072ea1d0?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 7:54 am
From: RicodJour


On Feb 10, 10:05 am, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jobst is being moved to a trauma rehabilitation facility (Valley
> Medical Center) later today. He's made some good progress in the past
> two days, both mentally and physically, and is ready for the rehab
> process. When I get more details on how to contact or visit Jobst, I
> will relay the information to the group. Jobst is communicating better
> and is much more mobile, taking walks around the ward. He's also
> regaining his appetite.

Excellent news. The walking around is huge, as is the appetite.

Brad, did you ever think of going into PR? You seem to have an
affinity for it. Me? I'm just an attention whore. ;)

R


== 2 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 9:09 am
From: BLafferty


On 2/10/2011 10:05 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
> Jobst is being moved to a trauma rehabilitation facility (Valley
> Medical Center) later today. He's made some good progress in the past
> two days, both mentally and physically, and is ready for the rehab
> process. When I get more details on how to contact or visit Jobst, I
> will relay the information to the group. Jobst is communicating better
> and is much more mobile, taking walks around the ward. He's also
> regaining his appetite.
>
> Brad Anders
Good news. I'd still like to know what wheels he was riding and if they
survived.


== 3 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 11:59 am
From: Brad Anders


On Feb 10, 10:09 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Good news. I'd still like to know what wheels he was riding and if they
> survived.

I don't know if they survived, but I'm pretty sure Jobst has been
riding the same design wheels for years. Shimano cassette hubs, 36
spoke front and rear, 3 cross, with 15/17 gauge spokes, and Mavic
MA-40 silver finished rims (or something similar).


== 4 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 12:13 pm
From: Art Harris


Brad Anders wrote:
>
> > Good news. I'd still like to know what wheels he was riding and if they
> > survived.
>
> I don't know if they survived, but I'm pretty sure Jobst has been
> riding the same design wheels for years. Shimano cassette hubs, 36
> spoke front and rear, 3 cross, with 15/17 gauge spokes, and Mavic
> MA-40 silver finished rims (or something similar).
>

MA-2 rims, and I'm pretty sure the spokes are 15/16 gauge.

I'm curious about the fate of the frame. He doesn't have a backup, and
it's not a stock size!

Art Harris


== 5 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 2:48 pm
From: AMuzi


>>> Good news. I'd still like to know what wheels he was riding and if they
>>> survived.

> Brad Anders wrote:
>> I don't know if they survived, but I'm pretty sure Jobst has been
>> riding the same design wheels for years. Shimano cassette hubs, 36
>> spoke front and rear, 3 cross, with 15/17 gauge spokes, and Mavic
>> MA-40 silver finished rims (or something similar).

Art Harris wrote:
> MA-2 rims, and I'm pretty sure the spokes are 15/16 gauge.
> I'm curious about the fate of the frame. He doesn't have a backup, and
> it's not a stock size!


It is, up to 68cm, at Gunnar:
http://gunnarbikes.com/site/bikes/roadie/

and Jobst is well connected with various Bay Area
framebuilders with a bank of good will throughout the
industry. Equipment is not a problem here.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971


== 6 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 3:56 pm
From: Brad Anders


On Feb 10, 1:13 pm, Art Harris <n...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Brad Anders wrote:
>
> > > Good news. I'd still like to know what wheels he was riding and if they
> > > survived.
>
> > I don't know if they survived, but I'm pretty sure Jobst has been
> > riding the same design wheels for years. Shimano cassette hubs, 36
> > spoke front and rear, 3 cross, with 15/17 gauge spokes, and Mavic
> > MA-40 silver finished rims (or something similar).
>
> MA-2 rims, and I'm pretty sure the spokes are 15/16 gauge.

Thanks, you're right.


== 7 of 7 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 5:04 pm
From: SMS


On 2/10/2011 12:13 PM, Art Harris wrote:
> Brad Anders wrote:
>>
>>> Good news. I'd still like to know what wheels he was riding and if they
>>> survived.
>>
>> I don't know if they survived, but I'm pretty sure Jobst has been
>> riding the same design wheels for years. Shimano cassette hubs, 36
>> spoke front and rear, 3 cross, with 15/17 gauge spokes, and Mavic
>> MA-40 silver finished rims (or something similar).
>>
>
> MA-2 rims, and I'm pretty sure the spokes are 15/16 gauge.

Tied and soldered.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: George Carlin On Lance
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/591e13955d7ad7d5?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 9:07 am
From: BLafferty


On 2/10/2011 8:55 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> On Feb 10, 7:49 am, BLafferty<b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On 2/10/2011 8:19 AM, --D-y wrote:
>>
>>> On Feb 9, 1:15 pm, BLafferty<b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>> (DR I believe it was wrote):
>>>>> It's a little hard to believe that nobody ever brought it to your
>>>>> attention in light of your perpetual and monotone theme.
>>
>>> (BL replied):
>>>> Difficult to believe, but still easier to believe than Armstrong not
>>>> being a long term doper.
>>
>>> It might be somewhat ironic in this context that Carlin was, by his
>>> own admission, a doper (long term? unknown) whose performance suffered
>>> from use of PED's, also by his own admission.
>>> No dispute on the "national treasure" deal; him and Richard Pryor,
>>> both, many are standing on their shoulders, for better or worse.
>>> --D-y
>>
>> I don't think the "dope" Carlin used was necessarily performance
>> enhancing--although it might have been; just not of an immediate nature.
>
> Dope definitely enhanced Carlin - and his audience.
Reminds me of wathching the Antonioni film Zabriskie Point stoned.
Great film. One of my professors saw it and didn't like it. When I
suggested he watch it stoned he did, along with his wife, and then
thought it was one of the best films ever made.


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 11:41 am
From: Simply Fred


BLafferty wrote:
> Reminds me of wathching the Antonioni film Zabriskie Point stoned. Great
> film. One of my professors saw it and didn't like it. When I suggested
> he watch it stoned he did, along with his wife, and then thought it was
> one of the best films ever made.

Perhaps you should watch LANCE[,] stoned.


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 12:34 pm
From: DirtRoadie


On Feb 10, 12:41 pm, Simply Fred <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> BLafferty wrote:
> > Reminds me of wathching the Antonioni film Zabriskie Point stoned. Great
> > film. One of my professors saw it and didn't like it. When I suggested
> > he watch it stoned he did, along with his wife, and then thought it was
> > one of the best films ever made.
>
> Perhaps you should watch LANCE[,] stoned.

It does make one wonder how he prepares for posting here. Hmmm, I
wonder if his posts would be any better.....
Oh, never mind.
DR

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Schrader valves
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/82ef4e7d4cf38f0e?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 6 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 10:22 am
From: DirtRoadie


On Feb 9, 7:21 pm, "carlfo...@comcast.net" <carlgrayfo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 9, 5:58 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It has been a long standing storyhttp://www.roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/3777/Fi...
> > that during John Howard's Bonneville speed runs he kept getting soft
> > tires because the Schrader valves were creeping open during his runs
> > due to centrifugal force.
>
> > You can buy plenty of out of the factory cars now that can easily
> > eclipse the 100 mph that supposedly caused the problem. Same for
> > motorcycles and of course race cars. I have seen tires with speed
> > ratings, but never heard of speed ratings for Schrader valves.
>
> > Sounds to me like the story is a crock. Anyone have something
> > different to add?
>
> Dear PD,
>
> Howard's single flat occurred on a 150 mph run (not 100 mph), with a
> vertical valve stem (not an angled car valve stem).
>
> A thread that discussed the details:
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/83...

Interesting discussion and the G-force figures all seem accurate.

But I didn't follow there where it was stated:
" The short pin weighed only 3 grams, while the long pin weighed 4
grams:
http://i39.tinypic.com/302x9gg.jpg "

Looks to me like there's a decimal point missing from the 3g and 4g
figures. For comparison I quickly weighed 5 complete Schrader cores
(not just pins) at ~ 4g = .8 g each.

The 3000g (~6.6 lbs) spring force just sounded high to me. And,
indeed, loading a digital scale with partially compressed Schrader
core I get something more in the range of <400g. That's rough since I
was simply holding the valve pin against the scale platform. So that
somewhat offsets the apparent 10x error in pin weight above

But one thing that seems to not have been discussed in the thread is
the additional effect of tire pressure in keeping the valve closed.
Using .01 sq. in. as the affected area and 70 psi as the tire pressure
there's another 317g worth of valve closure force - perhaps nearly
matching doubling the spring force.

I have no firm conclusion. There are too many guesstimates involved.
But there doesn't seem to be any clear reason to suggest that the
original claims were false.

DR


== 2 of 6 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 2:09 pm
From: Michael Press


In article
<f01ee97d-4777-4907-8ebc-75b4f25cae7b@z31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>,
DirtRoadie <DirtRoadie@aol.com> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 7:21 pm, "carlfo...@comcast.net" <carlgrayfo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Feb 9, 5:58 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > It has been a long standing storyhttp://www.roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/3777/Fi...
> > > that during John Howard's Bonneville speed runs he kept getting soft
> > > tires because the Schrader valves were creeping open during his runs
> > > due to centrifugal force.
> >
> > > You can buy plenty of out of the factory cars now that can easily
> > > eclipse the 100 mph that supposedly caused the problem. Same for
> > > motorcycles and of course race cars. I have seen tires with speed
> > > ratings, but never heard of speed ratings for Schrader valves.
> >
> > > Sounds to me like the story is a crock. Anyone have something
> > > different to add?
> >
> > Dear PD,
> >
> > Howard's single flat occurred on a 150 mph run (not 100 mph), with a
> > vertical valve stem (not an angled car valve stem).
> >
> > A thread that discussed the details:
> >
> >  http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/83...
>
> Interesting discussion and the G-force figures all seem accurate.
>
> But I didn't follow there where it was stated:
> " The short pin weighed only 3 grams, while the long pin weighed 4
> grams:
> http://i39.tinypic.com/302x9gg.jpg "
>
> Looks to me like there's a decimal point missing from the 3g and 4g
> figures. For comparison I quickly weighed 5 complete Schrader cores
> (not just pins) at ~ 4g = .8 g each.
>
> The 3000g (~6.6 lbs) spring force just sounded high to me. And,
> indeed, loading a digital scale with partially compressed Schrader
> core I get something more in the range of <400g. That's rough since I
> was simply holding the valve pin against the scale platform. So that
> somewhat offsets the apparent 10x error in pin weight above
>
> But one thing that seems to not have been discussed in the thread is
> the additional effect of tire pressure in keeping the valve closed.
> Using .01 sq. in. as the affected area and 70 psi as the tire pressure
> there's another 317g worth of valve closure force - perhaps nearly
> matching doubling the spring force.
>
> I have no firm conclusion. There are too many guesstimates involved.
> But there doesn't seem to be any clear reason to suggest that the
> original claims were false.

Effects you did not mention and are very difficult
to even estimate are cyclic and stochastic
forces from rotation, bumps, and vibration.

--
Michael Press


== 3 of 6 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 5:06 pm
From: DirtRoadie


On Feb 10, 4:07 pm, john B. <johnbsloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:22:53 -0800 (PST), DirtRoadie
>
>
>
>
>
> <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 9, 7:21 pm, "carlfo...@comcast.net" <carlgrayfo...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
> >> On Feb 9, 5:58 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> > It has been a long standing storyhttp://www.roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/3777/Fi...
> >> > that during John Howard's Bonneville speed runs he kept getting soft
> >> > tires because the Schrader valves were creeping open during his runs
> >> > due to centrifugal force.
>
> >> > You can buy plenty of out of the factory cars now that can easily
> >> > eclipse the 100 mph that supposedly caused the problem. Same for
> >> > motorcycles and of course race cars. I have seen tires with speed
> >> > ratings, but never heard of speed ratings for Schrader valves.
>
> >> > Sounds to me like the story is a crock. Anyone have something
> >> > different to add?
>
> >> Dear PD,
>
> >> Howard's single flat occurred on a 150 mph run (not 100 mph), with a
> >> vertical valve stem (not an angled car valve stem).
>
> >> A thread that discussed the details:
>
> >>  http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/83...
>
> >Interesting discussion and the G-force figures all seem accurate.
>
> >But I didn't follow there where it was stated:
> >" The short pin weighed only 3 grams, while the long pin weighed 4
> >grams:
> >http://i39.tinypic.com/302x9gg.jpg"
>
> >Looks to me like there's a decimal point missing from the 3g and 4g
> >figures.  For comparison I quickly weighed 5 complete Schrader cores
> >(not just pins) at ~ 4g = .8 g each.
>
> >The 3000g (~6.6 lbs)  spring force just sounded high to me.  And,
> >indeed, loading a digital scale with partially compressed Schrader
> >core I get  something more in the range of <400g. That's rough since I
> >was simply holding the valve pin against the scale platform. So that
> >somewhat offsets the  apparent 10x error in pin weight above
>
> >But one thing that seems to not have been discussed in the thread is
> >the additional effect of tire pressure in keeping the valve closed.
> >Using .01 sq. in. as the affected area and 70 psi as the tire pressure
> >there's another 317g worth of valve closure force - perhaps nearly
> >matching doubling the spring force.
>
> >I have no firm conclusion. There are too many guesstimates involved.
> >But there doesn't seem to be any clear reason to suggest that the
> >original claims were false.
>
> >DR
>
> Was this some time in the past?
>
> I ask as there are available today, off the shelf, tire pressure
> monitoring systems rated to around 180 MPH, and probably some rated to
> higher speeds, that are used by competition cars. It would seem as
> though running on the salt flats would be a logical place for them as
> I would think a high speed run would tend to raise pressures somewhat.
> There are also pressure control systems that adjust tire pressure
> automatically while running, mostly used by circle track cars, I
> believe.
>
> By the way, in the past valve caps incorporated a seal so that
> tightening them firmly sealed the valve completely. Sadly no longer
> common.

Past? Yes ancient.
References:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1119704/index.htm
(note the media "spin" on the air loss issue P. 2)
Also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py94okBKDU0

To simplify, the question was just now posed (again?) as to whether
the air loss issue was myth or fact.
So there has been some more numerical flogging based upon best
guesses.
In Mythbusters parlance, the air loss seems plausible.

DR


== 4 of 6 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 6:47 pm
From: thirty-six


On Feb 11, 1:06 am, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 4:07 pm, john B. <johnbsloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:22:53 -0800 (PST), DirtRoadie
>
> > <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> > >On Feb 9, 7:21 pm, "carlfo...@comcast.net" <carlgrayfo...@gmail.com>
> > >wrote:
> > >> On Feb 9, 5:58 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >> > It has been a long standing storyhttp://www.roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/3777/Fi...
> > >> > that during John Howard's Bonneville speed runs he kept getting soft
> > >> > tires because the Schrader valves were creeping open during his runs
> > >> > due to centrifugal force.
>
> > >> > You can buy plenty of out of the factory cars now that can easily
> > >> > eclipse the 100 mph that supposedly caused the problem. Same for
> > >> > motorcycles and of course race cars. I have seen tires with speed
> > >> > ratings, but never heard of speed ratings for Schrader valves.
>
> > >> > Sounds to me like the story is a crock. Anyone have something
> > >> > different to add?
>
> > >> Dear PD,
>
> > >> Howard's single flat occurred on a 150 mph run (not 100 mph), with a
> > >> vertical valve stem (not an angled car valve stem).
>
> > >> A thread that discussed the details:
>
> > >>  http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/83...
>
> > >Interesting discussion and the G-force figures all seem accurate.
>
> > >But I didn't follow there where it was stated:
> > >" The short pin weighed only 3 grams, while the long pin weighed 4
> > >grams:
> > >http://i39.tinypic.com/302x9gg.jpg"
>
> > >Looks to me like there's a decimal point missing from the 3g and 4g
> > >figures.  For comparison I quickly weighed 5 complete Schrader cores
> > >(not just pins) at ~ 4g = .8 g each.
>
> > >The 3000g (~6.6 lbs)  spring force just sounded high to me.  And,
> > >indeed, loading a digital scale with partially compressed Schrader
> > >core I get  something more in the range of <400g. That's rough since I
> > >was simply holding the valve pin against the scale platform. So that
> > >somewhat offsets the  apparent 10x error in pin weight above
>
> > >But one thing that seems to not have been discussed in the thread is
> > >the additional effect of tire pressure in keeping the valve closed.
> > >Using .01 sq. in. as the affected area and 70 psi as the tire pressure
> > >there's another 317g worth of valve closure force - perhaps nearly
> > >matching doubling the spring force.
>
> > >I have no firm conclusion. There are too many guesstimates involved.
> > >But there doesn't seem to be any clear reason to suggest that the
> > >original claims were false.
>
> > >DR
>
> > Was this some time in the past?
>
> > I ask as there are available today, off the shelf, tire pressure
> > monitoring systems rated to around 180 MPH, and probably some rated to
> > higher speeds, that are used by competition cars. It would seem as
> > though running on the salt flats would be a logical place for them as
> > I would think a high speed run would tend to raise pressures somewhat.
> > There are also pressure control systems that adjust tire pressure
> > automatically while running, mostly used by circle track cars, I
> > believe.
>
> > By the way, in the past valve caps incorporated a seal so that
> > tightening them firmly sealed the valve completely. Sadly no longer
> > common.
>
> Past? Yes ancient.
> References:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1119704/in...
> (note the media "spin"  on the air loss issue P. 2)
> Alsohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py94okBKDU0
>
> To simplify, the question was just now posed (again?) as to whether
> the air loss issue was myth or fact.
> So there has been some more numerical flogging based upon best
> guesses.
> In Mythbusters parlance, the air loss seems plausible.
>
> DR

My cousin came off after decelerating from in excess of 150mph. It
seemed that tyre deflation was likely the cause of his fall at over
100mph.


== 5 of 6 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 6:52 pm
From: DirtRoadie


On Feb 10, 7:47 pm, thirty-six <thirty-...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 1:06 am, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 10, 4:07 pm, john B. <johnbsloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:22:53 -0800 (PST), DirtRoadie
>
> > > <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > >On Feb 9, 7:21 pm, "carlfo...@comcast.net" <carlgrayfo...@gmail.com>
> > > >wrote:
> > > >> On Feb 9, 5:58 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > >> > It has been a long standing storyhttp://www.roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/3777/Fi...
> > > >> > that during John Howard's Bonneville speed runs he kept getting soft
> > > >> > tires because the Schrader valves were creeping open during his runs
> > > >> > due to centrifugal force.
>
> > > >> > You can buy plenty of out of the factory cars now that can easily
> > > >> > eclipse the 100 mph that supposedly caused the problem. Same for
> > > >> > motorcycles and of course race cars. I have seen tires with speed
> > > >> > ratings, but never heard of speed ratings for Schrader valves.
>
> > > >> > Sounds to me like the story is a crock. Anyone have something
> > > >> > different to add?
>
> > > >> Dear PD,
>
> > > >> Howard's single flat occurred on a 150 mph run (not 100 mph), with a
> > > >> vertical valve stem (not an angled car valve stem).
>
> > > >> A thread that discussed the details:
>
> > > >>  http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/83...
>
> > > >Interesting discussion and the G-force figures all seem accurate.
>
> > > >But I didn't follow there where it was stated:
> > > >" The short pin weighed only 3 grams, while the long pin weighed 4
> > > >grams:
> > > >http://i39.tinypic.com/302x9gg.jpg"
>
> > > >Looks to me like there's a decimal point missing from the 3g and 4g
> > > >figures.  For comparison I quickly weighed 5 complete Schrader cores
> > > >(not just pins) at ~ 4g = .8 g each.
>
> > > >The 3000g (~6.6 lbs)  spring force just sounded high to me.  And,
> > > >indeed, loading a digital scale with partially compressed Schrader
> > > >core I get  something more in the range of <400g. That's rough since I
> > > >was simply holding the valve pin against the scale platform. So that
> > > >somewhat offsets the  apparent 10x error in pin weight above
>
> > > >But one thing that seems to not have been discussed in the thread is
> > > >the additional effect of tire pressure in keeping the valve closed.
> > > >Using .01 sq. in. as the affected area and 70 psi as the tire pressure
> > > >there's another 317g worth of valve closure force - perhaps nearly
> > > >matching doubling the spring force.
>
> > > >I have no firm conclusion. There are too many guesstimates involved.
> > > >But there doesn't seem to be any clear reason to suggest that the
> > > >original claims were false.
>
> > > >DR
>
> > > Was this some time in the past?
>
> > > I ask as there are available today, off the shelf, tire pressure
> > > monitoring systems rated to around 180 MPH, and probably some rated to
> > > higher speeds, that are used by competition cars. It would seem as
> > > though running on the salt flats would be a logical place for them as
> > > I would think a high speed run would tend to raise pressures somewhat.
> > > There are also pressure control systems that adjust tire pressure
> > > automatically while running, mostly used by circle track cars, I
> > > believe.
>
> > > By the way, in the past valve caps incorporated a seal so that
> > > tightening them firmly sealed the valve completely. Sadly no longer
> > > common.
>
> > Past? Yes ancient.
> > References:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1119704/in...
> > (note the media "spin"  on the air loss issue P. 2)
> > Alsohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py94okBKDU0
>
> > To simplify, the question was just now posed (again?) as to whether
> > the air loss issue was myth or fact.
> > So there has been some more numerical flogging based upon best
> > guesses.
> > In Mythbusters parlance, the air loss seems plausible.
>
> > DR
>
> My cousin came off after decelerating from in excess of 150mph.  It
> seemed that tyre deflation was likely the cause of his fall at over
> 100mph.

Details?
DR


== 6 of 6 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 6:56 pm
From: Plano Dude


On Feb 10, 8:47 pm, thirty-six <thirty-...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 1:06 am, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Feb 10, 4:07 pm, john B. <johnbsloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:22:53 -0800 (PST), DirtRoadie
>
> > > <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > >On Feb 9, 7:21 pm, "carlfo...@comcast.net" <carlgrayfo...@gmail.com>
> > > >wrote:
> > > >> On Feb 9, 5:58 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > >> > It has been a long standing storyhttp://www.roadbikeaction.com/Most-Popular-Stories/content/67/3777/Fi...
> > > >> > that during John Howard's Bonneville speed runs he kept getting soft
> > > >> > tires because the Schrader valves were creeping open during his runs
> > > >> > due to centrifugal force.
>
> > > >> > You can buy plenty of out of the factory cars now that can easily
> > > >> > eclipse the 100 mph that supposedly caused the problem. Same for
> > > >> > motorcycles and of course race cars. I have seen tires with speed
> > > >> > ratings, but never heard of speed ratings for Schrader valves.
>
> > > >> > Sounds to me like the story is a crock. Anyone have something
> > > >> > different to add?
>
> > > >> Dear PD,
>
> > > >> Howard's single flat occurred on a 150 mph run (not 100 mph), with a
> > > >> vertical valve stem (not an angled car valve stem).
>
> > > >> A thread that discussed the details:
>
> > > >>  http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/browse_frm/thread/83...
>
> > > >Interesting discussion and the G-force figures all seem accurate.
>
> > > >But I didn't follow there where it was stated:
> > > >" The short pin weighed only 3 grams, while the long pin weighed 4
> > > >grams:
> > > >http://i39.tinypic.com/302x9gg.jpg"
>
> > > >Looks to me like there's a decimal point missing from the 3g and 4g
> > > >figures.  For comparison I quickly weighed 5 complete Schrader cores
> > > >(not just pins) at ~ 4g = .8 g each.
>
> > > >The 3000g (~6.6 lbs)  spring force just sounded high to me.  And,
> > > >indeed, loading a digital scale with partially compressed Schrader
> > > >core I get  something more in the range of <400g. That's rough since I
> > > >was simply holding the valve pin against the scale platform. So that
> > > >somewhat offsets the  apparent 10x error in pin weight above
>
> > > >But one thing that seems to not have been discussed in the thread is
> > > >the additional effect of tire pressure in keeping the valve closed.
> > > >Using .01 sq. in. as the affected area and 70 psi as the tire pressure
> > > >there's another 317g worth of valve closure force - perhaps nearly
> > > >matching doubling the spring force.
>
> > > >I have no firm conclusion. There are too many guesstimates involved.
> > > >But there doesn't seem to be any clear reason to suggest that the
> > > >original claims were false.
>
> > > >DR
>
> > > Was this some time in the past?
>
> > > I ask as there are available today, off the shelf, tire pressure
> > > monitoring systems rated to around 180 MPH, and probably some rated to
> > > higher speeds, that are used by competition cars. It would seem as
> > > though running on the salt flats would be a logical place for them as
> > > I would think a high speed run would tend to raise pressures somewhat.
> > > There are also pressure control systems that adjust tire pressure
> > > automatically while running, mostly used by circle track cars, I
> > > believe.
>
> > > By the way, in the past valve caps incorporated a seal so that
> > > tightening them firmly sealed the valve completely. Sadly no longer
> > > common.
>
> > Past? Yes ancient.
> > References:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1119704/in...
> > (note the media "spin"  on the air loss issue P. 2)
> > Alsohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py94okBKDU0
>
> > To simplify, the question was just now posed (again?) as to whether
> > the air loss issue was myth or fact.
> > So there has been some more numerical flogging based upon best
> > guesses.
> > In Mythbusters parlance, the air loss seems plausible.
>
> > DR
>
> My cousin came off after decelerating from in excess of 150mph.  It
> seemed that tyre deflation was likely the cause of his fall at over
> 100mph.

I'm betting the cause was gravity.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Bicycle Foam Hats
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/bedcc49318390206?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 4:37 pm
From: Tºm Shermªn™ °_° <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net">


On 2/10/2011 7:55 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
> On 2/9/2011 6:58 PM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° > wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> Yes, bicycle foam hats will do a lot to protect someone hit by a fast
>> moving motor vehicle.
>
> They probably won't help much against nuclear explosions, decapitation
> by angry French mobs or Vogon poetry either. But if I'm sliding across
> the tarmac I'm probably not thinking about French mobs. Vogon poetry
> maybe...
>
>
As long as you are not thinking of the poetry of Paula Nancy Millstone
Jennings, you should be OK.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.


== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 4:39 pm
From: Tºm Shermªn™ °_° <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net">


On 2/10/2011 9:17 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
> On Feb 9, 6:16 pm, Nate Nagel<njna...@roosters.net> wrote:
>
>> thanks for the update, glad to hear that he is making progress even if
>> it is "slowly."
>>
>> Any details on what exactly happened, or is that being kept private?
>
> While there seems to be a lot of conjecture about it, not too much is
> known about the details of the accident. Jobst went out early (~7 AM)
> by himself on a Saturday to do a ride in the Santa Cruz mountains. On
> the way over, he had a single-bike crash at the intersection of Sand
> Hill and Whiskey Hill roads. From what I understand, it appears he ran
> into or slid along the concrete median next to the edge of the road.[...]

See
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Sandhill+Rd+%26+Whiskey+Hill+Rd,+San+Mateo,+California+94062&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.847644,86.572266&ie=UTF8&geocode=FS_bOgId18C2-A&split=0&hq=&hnear=Sandhill+Rd+%26+Whiskey+Hill+Rd,+San+Mateo,+California+94062&ll=37.412289,-122.240555&spn=0.001464,0.002642&t=h&z=19>.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.


== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 5:06 pm
From: Tºm Shermªn™ °_° <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net">


On 2/9/2011 11:14 PM, kolldata aka AVAGADRO IV/V wrote:
>
>
> lotta people can't hold there liquour ya know.
> coupla asprin, Ripple, and off they go hold up the gas station, wave
> toy guns at the Sheriff's Posse, do 135 in a 25 zone...tip over
> ancient tombstones, beat up old jews...
>
> sedated to keep him of the bike !

Has Ripple been sold in the last 3 decades?

See <http://www.bumwine.com/others.html>.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.


== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 6:44 pm
From: Stephen Bauman


On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:17:02 -0800, Brad Anders wrote:


> While there seems to be a lot of conjecture about it, not too much is
> known about the details of the accident. Jobst went out early (~7 AM) by
> himself on a Saturday to do a ride in the Santa Cruz mountains. On the
> way over, he had a single-bike crash at the intersection of Sand Hill
> and Whiskey Hill roads. From what I understand, it appears he ran into
> or slid along the concrete median next to the edge of the road. I do not
> know how he was found, or who called paramedics. The only injury that I
> know that he suffered in the crash was a mid-shaft break of the femur. I
> do not know if he hit his head, or if he was wearing a helmet
> (doubtful). Nobody to my knowledge knows what caused the accident or if
> there were any other vehicles involved. To my knowledge, Jobst has not
> given any details of what happened, either.
>

Let me add my conjecture from the comfort of an armchair at a distance of
3000 miles from the scene. This is based on Google Maps, Google Street
View and DeLorme's Topo USA.

This is a 3-way intersection at the bottom of a hill. There was an
altitude drop of 110 to 140 feet, depending upon which way Jobst was
traveling. I'd therefore assume that Jobst approached the intersection at
a fairly good speed in anticipation of powering up the climb past the
intersection.

The side road (Whiskey Hill Rd) intersects the through road (Sand Hill
Rd) at a 45 degree angle. The turning angle for a right turn onto the
side road would be 135 degrees. They added cut ahead of the intersection
to make for a more gentle turning angle. There is right turn lane before
the cut and a triangle after the cut that blocks the right turn lane. The
triangle is dirt that is separated from the roadway by raised concrete
edging about 2 or 3 inches in height above the roadway.

My guess is that a car turning right passed Jobst before he could move
into the through lane. Moreover, Jobst was probably going around 20-25
mph and the car not much faster. That meant it took a long time for the
car to pass Jobst. I'll also guess that there was a car approaching at
high speed in the through lane, when Jobst finally had clearance to move
left. Jobst did not have enough room or time move to the left by the time
the second car passed him. He was up against the triangle with its 2 inch
raised concrete edging before he could turn right or move to the through
lane.

It's just a guess.

--
Stephen Bauman

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Bonds Case
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/d77c1703148a4e11?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 5 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 4:49 pm
From: Brad Anders


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110211/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_bonds_steroids

== 2 of 5 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 5:41 pm
From: Michael Press


In article
<0428e49f-3fb8-4a82-b44d-c8f23fc9b6ae@w7g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Brad Anders <pbanders@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110211/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_bonds_steroids

I have a summons for jury service on a case beginning
21 March 2011 and expected to last a few months, in
Federal District Court, Northern District of California.

--
Michael Press


== 3 of 5 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 7:06 pm
From: Brad Anders


On Feb 10, 6:41 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <0428e49f-3fb8-4a82-b44d-c8f23fc9b...@w7g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
>  Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110211/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_bonds_steroids
>
> I have a summons for jury service on a case beginning
> 21 March 2011 and expected to last a few months, in
> Federal District Court, Northern District of California.
>
> --
> Michael Press

Too bad you can't trade with Laff.


== 4 of 5 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 7:09 pm
From: Anton Berlin


On Feb 10, 6:49 pm, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110211/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_bonds_steroids

A buddy of Bond's is willing to take one for the team ( if getting
boned up the ass by a team for several years is considered 'taking one
for the team )

Which of Lance's buddies will be willing to get anally raped while
Lance misappropriates Livestrong funds on family vacations?


== 5 of 5 ==
Date: Thurs, Feb 10 2011 7:10 pm
From: Anton Berlin


On Feb 10, 7:41 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <0428e49f-3fb8-4a82-b44d-c8f23fc9b...@w7g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
>  Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110211/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_bonds_steroids
>
> I have a summons for jury service on a case beginning
> 21 March 2011 and expected to last a few months, in
> Federal District Court, Northern District of California.
>
> --
> Michael Press

You probably just DQ'd yourself. Good trick - jury duty sucks.


==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rec.bicycles.racing"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rec.bicycles.racing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

Re:.....

Buzz It
May I ask if you would be eligible to pursue a Business Proposal of $19.7m with me if you dont mind? Let me know if you are interested.

back exercise equipment | Get Oriented With Used Exercise Equipment Suppliers Online

Buzz It

Buy back exercise equipment in our shop.



Get Oriented With Used Exercise Equipment Suppliers Online

The main reason why more and more people in sport divert there attention on spending their time in looking for used exercise equipment is that they are very much cheaper compared to when you buy new ones in your local sport equipment stores. In fact, purchasing used sports equipment can save one t
Read more here

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

Investment Tips Based on Moon Sign for Diwali 2010

Buzz It

Investment Tips Based on Moon Sign for Diwali 2010 | investment

"Diwali" (Deepavali) will be celebrated in India on the 5th November 2010 (Vikram Samvat 2067). The day of Diwali is auspicious for every Hindu but it is more important for business and business community. People take various investment decisions on this day. The attempt of this article is to help investors take informed investment decisions based on their Moon signs.

Aries:

Arians should avoid taking rash decisions concerning investment. Speculation should be avoided generally. Property investment may give positive results. Special care should be taken before entering into any contract and signing any document. Some Arians may gain from abroad. Investment in shares of good companies may also be conside
Read more here http://investmentpartners.org/investment-tips-based-on-moon-sign-for-diwali-2010/

Source: http://investmentpartners.org

gsk

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300429992]=1&languageid=1&stylefrom=300429992&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fforexguide.blogspot.com&cookies=1¤cies=USD&pts=VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX,DC