Saturday, April 30, 2011

Re: Medarticles Request for paper

Buzz It
It is html (full) version made as pdf.  Your purpose will will be solved

anand
http://www.indiasarkarinaukri.com/

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM, manasa naidu <manasan0@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friend ,

Kindly provide the full-text article for the following

1.  J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2011 Apr;5(4):e17-35. doi: 10.1002/term.
383. Epub 2011 Jan 10.
  Application of conductive polymers, scaffolds and electrical
stimulation for nerve tissue engineering.

 Ghasemi-Mobarakeh L, Prabhakaran MP, Morshed M, Nasr-Esfahani MH,
Baharvand H, Kiani S, Al-Deyab SS, Ramakrishna S.
 Source

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.

http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe

You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

rec.bicycles.racing - 25 new messages in 6 topics - digest

Buzz It
rec.bicycles.racing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

rec.bicycles.racing@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* Armstrong On Oprah - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/68ca4d0070272a83?hl=en
* Exploding Carbon Fiber Bike Parts ! - Cavendished wheels - 3 messages, 3
authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/02d6585146c7950c?hl=en
* Emma Addresses Strickland - 13 messages, 6 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/efaae3c099621b00?hl=en
* HTC - 4 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/17da741a97d62345?hl=en
* Tour de Romandie, stage 4 summary - 1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/a39046c3da49bfce?hl=en
* "He came on a bicycle. I escorted him down and he went away on his bike." -
1 messages, 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/d716dd1d8f812939?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Armstrong On Oprah
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/68ca4d0070272a83?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 11:58 pm
From: Michael Press


In article <opkr88-ir5.ln1@donaldm.homeip.net>,
Simply Fred <none@mailinator.com> wrote:

> Michael Press wrote:
> > You two sound to be a couple elitists.
>
> If you're an rbr poster you must be one of the elite.

I am the humblest poster here.

--
Michael Press


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:31 am
From: Davey Crockett


BL a écrit profondement:

| This tells me that the Lance camp is crapping in their pants--assuming
| he answers any questions about the investigation. Oprah will be
| expected to throw softballs (pun intended), but you never know what
| might possess her to squeeze his remaining ball.
>
| Fabio will have him well coached for the appearance. But, it's a
| fairly big risk for a person under investigation to take. Presumably
| a live audience, too.

?? Armstrong On Oprah ??

Lance Humping that fat Tub of Lard would really be something to see

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:08 pm
From: Anton Berlin


On Apr 30, 1:58 am, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article <opkr88-ir5....@donaldm.homeip.net>,
>  Simply Fred <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:
>
> > Michael Press wrote:
> > > You two sound to be a couple elitists.
>
> > If you're an rbr poster you must be one of the elite.
>
> I am the humblest poster here.
>
> --
> Michael Press

We will recognize that with a very small trophy - so small no one will
be able to even see it.

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Exploding Carbon Fiber Bike Parts ! - Cavendished wheels
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/02d6585146c7950c?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:39 am
From: Frederick the Great


In article
<dc2b82f3-09ad-4176-9520-e05f2e9fc130@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
Vagina Gorilla <vaginagorilla@gmail.com> wrote:


[...]

> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V54WWNeyyp4/TAfWT1tAcwI/AAAAAAAACVk/klrdw7k2Ou0/s1600/crash+1.jpg

She's thinking nursing a couple of brats may have been the better option.

--
Old Fritz


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:07 am
From: Fred Flintstein


On 4/29/2011 9:58 PM, Phil H wrote:
> On Apr 29, 8:34 am, Vagina Gorilla<vaginagori...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If this isn't an exploding bike then what is?
>>
>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_V54WWNeyyp4/TA-e8gObenI/AAAAAAAACX0/NXymJfw...
>>
>> Another Cavendished wheel
>>
>> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V54WWNeyyp4/TAfWT1tAcwI/AAAAAAAACVk/klrdw7k...
>
> Notice the intact tetrahedron.
> Phil H

The top tube should be the lightest tube, it's under
the least stress. Once the down tube fails there
shouldn't be much keeping the front of the bike
attached. I've seen steel bikes fail in the same
manner.

Fred Flintstein


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:12 am
From: "Dave Lee"


"Vagina Gorilla" wrote in message
news:dc2b82f3-09ad-4176-9520-e05f2e9fc130@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...


If this isn't an exploding bike then what is?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_V54WWNeyyp4/TA-e8gObenI/AAAAAAAACX0/NXymJfwOy4Y/s1600/DSC02811.jpg

Another Cavendished wheel

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V54WWNeyyp4/TAfWT1tAcwI/AAAAAAAACVk/klrdw7k2Ou0/s1600/crash+1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was clearly shipped on United Airlines. Crushed would be the operative
word, I believe.

dave


==============================================================================
TOPIC: Emma Addresses Strickland
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/efaae3c099621b00?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 6:26 am
From: BL


On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>>>
>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
>>> and his
>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was, as
>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight the
>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>>>
>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>>>
>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
>>> the truth
>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
>>> Incidentally, I
>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
>>> David."
>>
>> I found this interesting:
>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
>> embellish their story.
>> {snip}
>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>>
>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
>> dog? =:O
>>
>> R
>
> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
> the bits you twisted.
Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.


== 2 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:11 am
From: Phil H


On Apr 30, 6:26 am, BL <B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>
>
>
> > On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> >> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>
> >>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
> >>> and his
> >>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was, as
> >>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight the
> >>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>
> >>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>
> >>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
> >>> the truth
> >>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
> >>> Incidentally, I
> >>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
> >>> David."
>
> >> I found this interesting:
> >> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
> >> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
> >> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
> >> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
> >> embellish their story.
> >> {snip}
> >> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
> >> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
> >> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>
> >> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
> >> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
> >> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
> >> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
> >> dog? =:O
>
> >> R
>
> > Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
> > context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
> > the bits you twisted.
>
> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.

Out of context isn't a precise account of what she said. Folks with
their own agenda, selling newspapers, books, gossip mongers, the
"bring down Lance" brigade etc. Her desire was to rid cycling of drugs
and the impression that Lance the bully went after her.......well, you
can make accusations, but you'd better be able to back them up with
facts otherwise you're wide open to attack.....simple as that. She's
right...she was very naive.
Phil H


== 3 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:41 am
From: "Mike Jacoubowsky"


"BL" <BL@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:E6Odnc49T_ebkyHQnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>>>>
>>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
>>>> and his
>>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was,
>>>> as
>>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight
>>>> the
>>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>>>>
>>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>>>>
>>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
>>>> the truth
>>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
>>>> Incidentally, I
>>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
>>>> David."
>>>
>>> I found this interesting:
>>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
>>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
>>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
>>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
>>> embellish their story.
>>> {snip}
>>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
>>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
>>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>>>
>>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
>>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
>>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
>>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
>>> dog? =:O
>>>
>>> R
>>
>> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
>> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
>> the bits you twisted.
> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.

You didn't take anything "out" of context so much as create an extremely
misleading idea of what the article was actually about. You wouldn't score
very high on the verbal SAT if you had read that article and said it was
about Lance's legal team being unable to rattle Emma.

I don't think you read the article very carefully or you wouldn't have used
it to try and support your core belief that the world is rallying against
Lance and it's only a matter of time before he falls.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

== 4 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:14 am
From: Substance McGravitas


On 4/29/2011 7:55 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> On 4/29/2011 6:46 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>> On 4/29/2011 2:31 PM, BL wrote:
>>> Interesting how Armstrong went after her with his legal team but
>>> couldn't crack her.
>>> http://bicycling.com/blogs/theselection/2011/04/27/emma-o%E2%80%99reilly-responds-to-strickland%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cendgame%E2%80%9D/
>>>
>>>
>>
>> She comes across as pretty well balanced. You could learn a lot from
>> rereading the article and trying to notice the parts you naturally
>> block out. It'd be a big effort, but it'd pay dividends.
>>
>> She's believable and has a decent perspective.
>
> I think when Strickland says that if it's her word against
> LANCE's then LANCE wins he was speaking in a legal sense. At
> least that's how I took it.
>
> Emma seems to have a different read on it, that Strickland is
> saying that LANCE is more believable.
>
> Fred Flintstein

Agreed. She took it personally and I'm sure it wasn't intended that way.


== 5 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:44 am
From: BL


On 4/30/2011 12:11 PM, Phil H wrote:
> On Apr 30, 6:26 am, BL<B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>>>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>
>>>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>>
>>>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
>>>>> and his
>>>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was, as
>>>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight the
>>>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>>
>>>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>>
>>>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
>>>>> the truth
>>>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
>>>>> Incidentally, I
>>>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
>>>>> David."
>>
>>>> I found this interesting:
>>>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
>>>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
>>>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
>>>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
>>>> embellish their story.
>>>> {snip}
>>>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
>>>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
>>>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>>
>>>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
>>>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
>>>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
>>>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
>>>> dog? =:O
>>
>>>> R
>>
>>> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
>>> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
>>> the bits you twisted.
>>
>> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.
>
> Out of context isn't a precise account of what she said. Folks with
> their own agenda, selling newspapers, books, gossip mongers, the
> "bring down Lance" brigade etc. Her desire was to rid cycling of drugs
> and the impression that Lance the bully went after her.......well, you
> can make accusations, but you'd better be able to back them up with
> facts otherwise you're wide open to attack.....simple as that. She's
> right...she was very naive.
> Phil H
Re-read what RICO wrote. He said I took what she said out of context.
Show me where I have ever taken what she has said out of context.


== 6 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:47 am
From: BL


On 4/30/2011 1:41 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "BL" <BL@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> news:E6Odnc49T_ebkyHQnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>>> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>>>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>>>>>
>>>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
>>>>> and his
>>>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it
>>>>> was, as
>>>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the
>>>>> weight the
>>>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>>>>>
>>>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>>>>>
>>>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
>>>>> the truth
>>>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
>>>>> Incidentally, I
>>>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
>>>>> David."
>>>>
>>>> I found this interesting:
>>>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
>>>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
>>>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
>>>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
>>>> embellish their story.
>>>> {snip}
>>>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
>>>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
>>>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>>>>
>>>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
>>>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
>>>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
>>>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
>>>> dog? =:O
>>>>
>>>> R
>>>
>>> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
>>> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
>>> the bits you twisted.
>> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.
>
> You didn't take anything "out" of context so much as create an extremely
> misleading idea of what the article was actually about. You wouldn't
> score very high on the verbal SAT if you had read that article and said
> it was about Lance's legal team being unable to rattle Emma.
>
> I don't think you read the article very carefully or you wouldn't have
> used it to try and support your core belief that the world is rallying
> against Lance and it's only a matter of time before he falls.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycles
> www.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
Each reader will take from her statement what they will. I found the
legal hassles given her by Armstrong interesting because of a
conversation I had a few years ago with Prentice Steffen in which he
gave me the details of Armstrong's legal threats against him. SSDD.


== 7 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:54 am
From: Substance McGravitas


On 4/30/2011 11:44 AM, BL wrote:
> On 4/30/2011 12:11 PM, Phil H wrote:
>> On Apr 30, 6:26 am, BL<B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>>>>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>>>
>>>>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
>>>>>> and his
>>>>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it
>>>>>> was, as
>>>>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the
>>>>>> weight the
>>>>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>>>
>>>>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>>>
>>>>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
>>>>>> the truth
>>>>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
>>>>>> Incidentally, I
>>>>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
>>>>>> David."
>>>
>>>>> I found this interesting:
>>>>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
>>>>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
>>>>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
>>>>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
>>>>> embellish their story.
>>>>> {snip}
>>>>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
>>>>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
>>>>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>>>
>>>>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
>>>>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
>>>>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
>>>>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
>>>>> dog? =:O
>>>
>>>>> R
>>>
>>>> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
>>>> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
>>>> the bits you twisted.
>>>
>>> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.
>>
>> Out of context isn't a precise account of what she said. Folks with
>> their own agenda, selling newspapers, books, gossip mongers, the
>> "bring down Lance" brigade etc. Her desire was to rid cycling of drugs
>> and the impression that Lance the bully went after her.......well, you
>> can make accusations, but you'd better be able to back them up with
>> facts otherwise you're wide open to attack.....simple as that. She's
>> right...she was very naive.
>> Phil H
> Re-read what RICO wrote. He said I took what she said out of context.
> Show me where I have ever taken what she has said out of context.

You're not capable of seeing your own misrepresentations. You are not
constrained by reality. "Each reader will take from her statement what
they will" justifies claiming that she was talking about anything.

You claim the article was about Lance's legal team, no reasonable person
would read it that way.


== 8 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 1:47 pm
From: Phil H


On Apr 30, 10:41 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "BL" <B...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> news:E6Odnc49T_ebkyHQnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
> >> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> >>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
> >>> wrote:
>
> >>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>
> >>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
> >>>> and his
> >>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was,
> >>>> as
> >>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight
> >>>> the
> >>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>
> >>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>
> >>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
> >>>> the truth
> >>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
> >>>> Incidentally, I
> >>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
> >>>> David."
>
> >>> I found this interesting:
> >>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
> >>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
> >>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
> >>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
> >>> embellish their story.
> >>> {snip}
> >>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
> >>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
> >>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>
> >>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
> >>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
> >>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
> >>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
> >>> dog? =:O
>
> >>> R
>
> >> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
> >> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
> >> the bits you twisted.
> > Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.
>
> You didn't take anything "out" of context so much as create an extremely
> misleading idea of what the article was actually about. You wouldn't score
> very high on the verbal SAT if you had read that article and said it was
> about Lance's legal team being unable to rattle Emma.
>
> I don't think you read the article very carefully or you wouldn't have used
> it to try and support your core belief that the world is rallying against
> Lance and it's only a matter of time before he falls.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Anything BL reads about Lance is subject to his "occupational
psychosis." That's just a fancy name for frame of mind but its true
that he sees things a particular way because he is convinced of
Lance's guilt. Someone with no prejudice would have a hard time
deciding if Lance's actions were really bullying Emma or anyone else
to keep his secret or protecting his name against false accusations.
Phil H


== 9 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:06 pm
From: Anton Berlin


On Apr 29, 4:31 pm, BL <B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Interesting how Armstrong went after her with his legal team but
> couldn't crack her.http://bicycling.com/blogs/theselection/2011/04/27/emma-o%E2%80%99rei...

BL anyone with a 3rd grade reading ability would read this section of
the article and come up with the conclusion you wrote.

"why did Lance's legal team feel the need to go to the High Court the
morning of my testimony for the above case so they could sit in on it?
They would have known that I was without my lawyer, another bullying
tactic that I had become accustomed too. Unfortunately, it's hard to
effectively bully someone who is telling the truth."


Yes - Lance's legal team went after her and couldn't crack her and
the rest of these RBR jokers are being stupid cunts. It must be
some kind of silly grade school game they play.


== 10 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:36 pm
From: Phil H


On Apr 30, 11:44 am, BL <B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 4/30/2011 12:11 PM, Phil H wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Apr 30, 6:26 am, BL<B...@nowhere.com>  wrote:
> >> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>
> >>> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> >>>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
> >>>> wrote:
>
> >>>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>
> >>>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
> >>>>> and his
> >>>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was, as
> >>>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight the
> >>>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>
> >>>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>
> >>>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
> >>>>> the truth
> >>>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
> >>>>> Incidentally, I
> >>>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
> >>>>> David."
>
> >>>> I found this interesting:
> >>>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
> >>>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
> >>>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
> >>>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
> >>>> embellish their story.
> >>>> {snip}
> >>>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
> >>>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
> >>>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>
> >>>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
> >>>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
> >>>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
> >>>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
> >>>> dog? =:O
>
> >>>> R
>
> >>> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
> >>> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
> >>> the bits you twisted.
>
> >> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.
>
> > Out of context isn't a precise account of what she said. Folks with
> > their own agenda, selling newspapers, books, gossip mongers, the
> > "bring down Lance" brigade etc. Her desire was to rid cycling of drugs
> > and the impression that Lance the bully went after her.......well, you
> > can make accusations, but you'd better be able to back them up with
> > facts otherwise you're wide open to attack.....simple as that. She's
> > right...she was very naive.
> > Phil H
>
> Re-read what RICO wrote. He said I took what she said out of context.
> Show me where I have ever taken what she has said out of context.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I agree, you haven't taken what she said out of context but that's a
moot point. She is critical of people (Rico includes you) because of
their "other" agendas.
As for her word versus Lance's, Strychnine was right. Lance wins
because more is needed than just somebody's word to establish the
accused deed as a fact........don't you think? The fact that she
doesn't see this means what......a very narrow and naive perspective
maybe?

Phil H


== 11 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 6:27 pm
From: Anton Berlin


Lance wins
> because more is needed than just somebody's word to establish the
> accused deed as a fact........don't you think? The fact that she
> doesn't see this means what......a very narrow and naive perspective
> maybe?
>
> Phil H

Wait a sec - she was asked to tell the truth. Put under oath and
appears to have done so. Because of that she's paid a price -
suffered consequences. We all know this can happen.

Would you trust Lance Armstrong to tell the truth when there would be
consequences for him ?

I doubt anyone in this forum can honestly say they would.

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't
believe you"

Not about differences in opinion, or Rashomon style perspectives.
Lance is, has been and will be an outright liar.

== 12 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:48 pm
From: RicodJour


On Apr 30, 6:36 pm, Phil H <pholma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 11:44 am, BL <B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 4/30/2011 12:11 PM, Phil H wrote:
>
> > > On Apr 30, 6:26 am, BL<B...@nowhere.com>  wrote:
> > >> On 4/29/2011 10:15 PM, Substance McGravitas wrote:
>
> > >>> On 4/29/2011 6:33 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> > >>>> On Apr 29, 5:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
> > >>>> wrote:
>
> > >>>>> Great read, thanks for the link!
>
> > >>>>> Funny that the part you take away from this article is about Lance
> > >>>>> and his
> > >>>>> legal team. The article had little to say about that; rather, it was, as
> > >>>>> your subject line states, Emma addressing Strickland, and the weight the
> > >>>>> media places on her testimony vs others.
>
> > >>>>> The part I found most interesting was this-
>
> > >>>>> "Years ago I gave an interview to David Walsh, in which I told him
> > >>>>> the truth
> > >>>>> of what I had seen and experienced in my years in cycling.
> > >>>>> Incidentally, I
> > >>>>> got paid a small sum of money for all the time I put into helping
> > >>>>> David."
>
> > >>>> I found this interesting:
> > >>>> "But now I am sick to death of journalists and people in the media
> > >>>> using my facts to help whatever point they want to get across. They
> > >>>> chase me like dogs in heat when they are trying to get their story,
> > >>>> then drop me if they've got their facts or I won't elaborate or
> > >>>> embellish their story.
> > >>>> {snip}
> > >>>> For the record, I might not have achieved anything like Lance has—who
> > >>>> has? But I live a nice, quiet life running a small business, with my
> > >>>> two dogs and my boyfriend."
>
> > >>>> Chase me like a dog in heat? What woman would say that? It's
> > >>>> implying she's a female dog - a bitch. Very odd. Then I read the
> > >>>> last part - and that explained it all. She's in business with the two
> > >>>> dogs (notice the first billing) and her boyfriend. I wonder who's top
> > >>>> dog? =:O
>
> > >>>> R
>
> > >>> Shes's sick of people who wont listen and take her staements out of
> > >>> context - like you and Brian. It pisses her off. That's all she said in
> > >>> the bits you twisted.
>
> > >> Show me where I've taken any of her statements out of context.
>
> > > Out of context isn't a precise account of what she said. Folks with
> > > their own agenda, selling newspapers, books, gossip mongers, the
> > > "bring down Lance" brigade etc. Her desire was to rid cycling of drugs
> > > and the impression that Lance the bully went after her.......well, you
> > > can make accusations, but you'd better be able to back them up with
> > > facts otherwise you're wide open to attack.....simple as that. She's
> > > right...she was very naive.
> > > Phil H
>
> > Re-read what RICO wrote. He said I took what she said out of context.
> > Show me where I have ever taken what she has said out of context.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> I agree, you haven't taken what she said out of context but that's a
> moot point. She is critical of people (Rico includes you) because of
> their "other" agendas.

I included no one.

> As for her word versus Lance's, Strychnine was right. Lance wins
> because more is needed than just somebody's word to establish the
> accused deed as a fact........don't you think? The fact that she
> doesn't see this means what......a very narrow and naive perspective
> maybe?

She's been kicked around and she's sensitive to anything on the issue
where her name crops up. Nothing surprising there.

R


== 13 of 13 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:55 pm
From: RicodJour


On Apr 30, 9:27 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Wait a sec - she was asked to tell the truth.  Put under oath and
> appears to have done so.    Because of that she's paid a price -
> suffered consequences.  We all know this can happen.

True. We also know that people commit perjury, juggle kittens and
steal library books. So let me take the opportunity to say I hate
Vino. He's a dick and I hope he Rasmussen's himself in his next time
trial.

> Would you trust Lance Armstrong to tell the truth when there would be
> consequences for him ?
>
> I doubt anyone in this forum can honestly say they would.

No offense, pizza boy, but I can honestly say I wouldn't trust you to
tell the truth if there were consequences for you.
I am not 100% sure, but I believe this is what they call "life." This
is why we watch sports - to get away from life, no?

R

==============================================================================
TOPIC: HTC
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/17da741a97d62345?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 4 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:46 am
From: Fred Flintstein


I'd like to thank the High Road people for
pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
They're not responsible for the white shorts
but it is possible to compensate for that.

Fred Flintstein


== 2 of 4 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 6:45 pm
From: Deak


On Apr 30, 10:46 am, Fred Flintstein
<bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:
> I'd like to thank the High Road people for
> pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
> They're not responsible for the white shorts
> but it is possible to compensate for that.
>
> Fred Flintstein

picture?


== 3 of 4 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:38 pm
From: "Ronsonic"

"Deak" <delurk@mailinator.com> wrote in message
news:1718f448-f406-430f-8f24-0724caa4600b@v8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 30, 10:46 am, Fred Flintstein
<bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:
> I'd like to thank the High Road people for
> pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
> They're not responsible for the white shorts
> but it is possible to compensate for that.
>
> Fred Flintstein

picture?

Uh, thank you, no.

When will people learn, bike shorts are black for a reason. Unless they're
on a really cute gal.


== 4 of 4 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 8:00 pm
From: Fred Flintstein


On 4/30/2011 8:45 PM, Deak wrote:
> On Apr 30, 10:46 am, Fred Flintstein
> <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:
>> I'd like to thank the High Road people for
>> pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
>> They're not responsible for the white shorts
>> but it is possible to compensate for that.
>>
>> Fred Flintstein
>
> picture?

I was watching a Eurosport stream. Most teams
chose a location that didn't obscure a sponsor
logo, so for some the number was higher on the
back.

I swear, some of the people that design kit must
think it never rains on a bike race. If I were
in charge we would go back to mandated black
shorts. I'm eating breakfast while I'm watching
this, and I do appreciate a little modesty.

Fred Flintstein

==============================================================================
TOPIC: Tour de Romandie, stage 4 summary
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/a39046c3da49bfce?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:40 am
From: Bob Martin



Stage 4 : Apr 30, Aubonne - Signal-de-Bougy (ITT), 20.1 km

1 David Zabriskie (USA) Team Garmin-Cervelo 27.57.00
2 Richie Porte (Aus) Saxo Bank Sungard 0.02
3 Lieuwe Westra (Ned) Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team 0.14
4 Bradley Wiggins (GBr) Sky Procycling 0.18
5 Tony Martin (Ger) HTC-Highroad 0.27
6 Andrew Talansky (USA) Team Garmin-Cervelo 0.42
7 Steven Kruijswijk (Ned) Rabobank Cycling Team 0.43
8 Cadel Evans (Aus) BMC Racing Team 0.45
9 Jonathan Castroviejo Nicolas (Spa) Euskaltel-Euskadi 0.48
10 Linus Gerdemann (Ger) Leopard Trek 0.54


Changes in GC, stage 4 compared to stage 3 :

Biggest gainers by position :
+22 David Zabriskie
+19 Tony Martin
+17 Andrew Talansky
+15 Lieuwe Westra
+14 Linus Gerdemann
+13 Steven Kruijswijk
+12 David Millar
+11 Marco Pinotti
+10 Jean-Christophe Peraud
+10 Janez Brajkovic

Biggest losers by position :
-26 Mikael Cherel
-15 Oliver Zaugg
-14 Rafal Majka
-14 Thomas Rohregger
-13 Damiano Cunego
-13 Giampaolo Cheula
-13 Morris Possoni
-12 Gorka Verdugo Marcotegui
-9 Peter Stetina
-9 Simon Spilak
-8 Marcel Wyss

Biggest gainers by time :
+1:27 David Zabriskie
+1:25 Richie Porte
+1:13 Lieuwe Westra
+1:09 Bradley Wiggins
+1:00 Tony Martin
+0:45 Andrew Talansky
+0:44 Steven Kruijswijk
+0:42 Cadel Evans
+0:39 Jonathan Castroviejo Nicolas
+0:33 Linus Gerdemann

Biggest losers by time :
-4:01 Mark Renshaw
-3:27 Manuel Antonio Leal Cardoso
-3:23 Noe Gianetti
-3:19 Koldo Fernandez
-2:56 Marco Corti
-2:53 Mikael Cherel
-2:51 Francesco Chicchi
-2:43 Gerald Ciolek
-2:43 Joost Van Leijen
-2:36 Alessandro Vanotti
-2:33 Christopher Sutton

Favourites by position :
+22 David Zabriskie
+19 Tony Martin
+14 Linus Gerdemann
+10 Janez Brajkovic
+10 Bradley Wiggins
+9 Vladimir Karpets
+5 Richie Porte
+5 Luis Leon Sanchez Gil
+5 Denis Menchov
+4 Roman Kreuziger
+3 Cadel Evans
+1 Ivan Basso
-2 Haimar Zubeldia Agirre

Favourites by time :
+1:27 David Zabriskie
+1:25 Richie Porte
+1:09 Bradley Wiggins
+1:00 Tony Martin
+0:42 Cadel Evans
+0:33 Linus Gerdemann
+0:25 Vladimir Karpets
+0:24 Roman Kreuziger
+0:06 Janez Brajkovic
-0:13 Denis Menchov
-0:26 Ivan Basso
-0:26 Haimar Zubeldia Agirre

Top 10 and favourites GC standings (previous stage in parens) :
1 Cadel Evans 13:00:58 (was 4th at 0:42)
2 Tony Martin 0:18 (was 21st at 1:18)
3 Alexandre Vinokourov 0:19 (was 2nd at 0:32)
4 Marco Pinotti 0:31 (was 15th at 0:55)
5 Benat Intxausti Elorriaga 0:41 (was 7th at 0:51)
6 Pieter Weening 0:51 (was 9th at 0:51)
7 Janez Brajkovic 0:52 (was 17th at 0:58)
8 Pavel Brutt 0:58 (was 1st at 0:00)
9 Andrew Talansky 0:59 (was 26th at 1:44)
10 David Millar 1:00 (was 22nd at 1:20)
11 Linus Gerdemann 1:06 (was 25th at 1:39)
.....
14 Denis Menchov 1:16 (was 19th at 1:03)
.....
31 Ivan Basso 2:50 (was 32nd at 2:24)
32 David Zabriskie 2:53 (was 54th at 4:20)
.....
41 Haimar Zubeldia Agirre 3:35 (was 39th at 3:09)
.....
46 Vladimir Karpets 4:01 (was 55th at 4:26)
.....
60 Luis Leon Sanchez Gil 6:18 (was 65th at 6:18)
.....
62 Bradley Wiggins 6:41 (was 72nd at 7:50)
.....
66 Roman Kreuziger 6:56 (was 70th at 7:20)
.....
118 Richie Porte 28:19 (was 123rd at 29:44)

Retirements to date : Stage
Adam Blythe (GBr) Omega Pharma-Lotto 4 <<<
Addy Engels (Ned) Quickstep Cycling Team 4 <<<
Leigh Howard (Aus) HTC-Highroad 4 <<<
Marc De Maar (AHo) Quickstep Cycling Team 4 <<<
Matteo Bono (Ita) Lampre - ISD 4 <<<
Wouter Mol (Ned) Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team 3
Ben Hermans (Bel) Team RadioShack 2
Sebastien Rosseler (Bel) Team RadioShack 2
Simone Ponzi (Ita) Liquigas-Cannondale 2
Thomas Leezer (Ned) Rabobank Cycling Team 2
Daniele Bennati (Ita) Leopard Trek 1
Maxim Iglinskiy (Kaz) Pro Team Astana 1
Nicki Sorensen (Den) Saxo Bank Sungard 1
Robert Kiserlovski (Cro) Pro Team Astana 1
Total retirements : 14


(This report can also be seen at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rvmartin2)

==============================================================================
TOPIC: "He came on a bicycle. I escorted him down and he went away on his bike.
"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/t/d716dd1d8f812939?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:56 pm
From: Ryan Cousineau


Story is not quite as salacious as the subject line suggests:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/29/layton-found-in-toronto-bawdy-house-former-cop

But minor political sex scandal + bicycle reference = rbr.


==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rec.bicycles.racing"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rec.bicycles.racing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

Re: Medarticles request articles, please

Buzz It
thank u for ur kindness
 
Rizmahardian Ashari Kurniawan
Tanjungpura University
Pontianak, Indonesia



From: anandkumarreddy <anandkumarreddy@gmail.com>
To: medarticles@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 5:53:27 PM
Subject: Re: Medarticles request articles, please

Enclosed first one

anand
http://www.indiasarkarinaukri.com/

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Ari Kurni <rha_mipa@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi medarticles, could u find these papers for me...

Composition of Vietnamese cajuput essential oil

O. Motl, J. Hodačová, K. Ubik,

Flavour and Fragrance Journal, Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 39–42,

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ffj.2730050107/abstract

 

 

Composition and antitermite activities of essential oils from Melaleuca species

M. Sakasegawa, K. Hori and M. Yatagai

Journal of Wood Science, Volume 49, Number 2, 181-187,

http://www.springerlink.com/content/y8yc3rgan3cdgv9b/

 

Antiproliferative Triterpenes from Melaleuca ericifolia

Fatma M. Abdel Bar, Ahmed M. Zaghloul§, Sunitha V. Bachawal, Paul W. Sylvester, Kadria F. Ahmad and Khalid A. El Sayed*

J. Nat. Prod., 2008, 71 (10), pp 1787–1790

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/np800360a

 


Rizmahardian Ashari Kurniawan
Tanjungpura University
Pontianak, Indonesia

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Re: Medarticles ebooks needed

Buzz It
Dear Parijat,
                  Thanks a lot for this kindness.

Regards

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Parijat Kanetkar <parijatkanetkar@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Atifbhai,

Greetings..

links are mentioned below:


Catalytic Antibodies


by:  Ehud Keinan (Editor)

http://ifile.it/zjdbp5/ebooksclub.org__Catalytic_Antibodies.l_78x37ot1jx3kx6.pdf


I could not get the 2nd book.. but suggesting an alternative

Basic Exercises in Immunochemistry: A Laboratory Manual, 2nd edition, 1979


by:  A. Nowotny


http://ifile.it/31hxzt/ebooksclub.org__Basic_Exercises_in_Immunochemistry__A_Laboratory_Manual__2nd_edition__1979.l_78x37ot1jx3kx6.djvu

Cheers and have a lovely weekend

--
Best wishes and regards,

pvk
---------  ---------  ---------
Parijat Kanetkar


On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:25 AM, atif zia <atifzea@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,
                          I need the following ebooks. If anyone have it, please upload or send me the link or give me the links for some useful ebooks upon Immunochemistry.

Catalytic Antibodies
by Ehud Keinan (Editor)
October 2004

by Eugene D. Day (Editor)
April 1990


--
Best Regards,

Muhammad Atif Zia
Sargodha,PAKISTAN
0092 321 4822364

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.




--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.



--
Best Regards,

Muhammad Atif Zia
Sargodha,PAKISTAN
0092 321 4822364

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Re: Medarticles full article request

Buzz It
both enclosed

anand
http://www.indiasarkarinaukri.com/

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:52 PM, mery supriadi <bsupriadi.mery@gmail.com> wrote:
dear all kindly people...

anyone could you help me to get this full article for me??? it's for my study...

here is the article...
1. Title
In vitro antioxidative activities and polyphenol content of Eugenia polyantha Wight grown in Indonesia.
    Authors
Lelono, R. A. A.; Tachibana, S.; Itoh, K.
    Journal
Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 2009 Vol. 12 No. 24 pp. 1564-1570
    ISSN
1028-8880
    DOI
10.3923/pjbs.2009.1564.1570
    URL
http://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=pjbs.2009.1564.1...
    Record Number
20103353416
http://www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/20103353416.html;jsessionid=AC2D40CC2E3C9810E8D22770823FA479

2. Title :
            Biological Activity and Phytochemical Analysis of Three Indonesian Medicinal Plants, Murraya koenigii, Syzygium polyanthum and Zingiber purpurea
   
Author :
            Irawan Wijaya Kusumaa, Corresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author, Harlinda Kuspradinia, Enos Tangke Arunga, Farida Aryanib, Yu-Hong Minc, Jin-Sook Kimd and Yong-ung Kime

a Department of Forest Products, Faculty of Forestry, Mulawarman University, Samarinda, Indonesia

b Department of Forest Products, Polytechnic of Agriculture, Samarinda, Indonesia

c Department of Herbal Skin Care, College of Bio-industry, Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

d Department of Secondary Special Education, College of Health and Therapy, Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

e Department of Herbal Pharmaceutical Engineering, College of Bio-industry, Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

    Journal :

            Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies
            Volume 4, Issue 1, March 2011, Pages 75-79

    DOI :    doi:10.1016/S2005-2901(11)60010-1

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B985H-52G3KKM-1&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F31%2F2011&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=gateway&_origin=gateway&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1736057584&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=1e8c419bc95283cc86f197d4f34760ca&searchtype=a


thank you for your helping...


best regards and wishes,,,



--
Mery B. Supriadi
Brawijaya University
Malang, Indonesia


--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Re: Medarticles article needed

Buzz It
Sent

anand
http://www.indiasarkarinaukri.com/

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 6:59 AM, dr.santosh25 <dr.santosh25@gmail.com> wrote:
Spigelian Hernia: Surgical Anatomy, Embryology, and Technique of
Repair

Authors: Skandalakis, Panagiotis N; Zoras, Odyseas; Skandalakis, John
E; Mirilas, Petros

Source: The American Surgeon, Volume 72, Number 1, January 2006 , pp.
42-48(7)

Publisher: Southeastern Surgical Congress

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.

http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe

You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Medarticles full article request

Buzz It
dear all kindly people...

anyone could you help me to get this full article for me??? it's for my study...

here is the article...
1. Title
In vitro antioxidative activities and polyphenol content of Eugenia polyantha Wight grown in Indonesia.
    Authors
Lelono, R. A. A.; Tachibana, S.; Itoh, K.
    Journal
Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 2009 Vol. 12 No. 24 pp. 1564-1570
    ISSN
1028-8880
    DOI
10.3923/pjbs.2009.1564.1570
    URL
http://scialert.net/fulltext/?doi=pjbs.2009.1564.1...
    Record Number
20103353416
http://www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/20103353416.html;jsessionid=AC2D40CC2E3C9810E8D22770823FA479

2. Title :
            Biological Activity and Phytochemical Analysis of Three Indonesian Medicinal Plants, Murraya koenigii, Syzygium polyanthum and Zingiber purpurea
   
Author :
            Irawan Wijaya Kusumaa, Corresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author, Harlinda Kuspradinia, Enos Tangke Arunga, Farida Aryanib, Yu-Hong Minc, Jin-Sook Kimd and Yong-ung Kime

a Department of Forest Products, Faculty of Forestry, Mulawarman University, Samarinda, Indonesia

b Department of Forest Products, Polytechnic of Agriculture, Samarinda, Indonesia

c Department of Herbal Skin Care, College of Bio-industry, Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

d Department of Secondary Special Education, College of Health and Therapy, Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

e Department of Herbal Pharmaceutical Engineering, College of Bio-industry, Daegu Haany University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

    Journal :

            Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies
            Volume 4, Issue 1, March 2011, Pages 75-79

    DOI :    doi:10.1016/S2005-2901(11)60010-1

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B985H-52G3KKM-1&_user=10&_coverDate=03%2F31%2F2011&_rdoc=1&_fmt=high&_orig=gateway&_origin=gateway&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_searchStrId=1736057584&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=1e8c419bc95283cc86f197d4f34760ca&searchtype=a


thank you for your helping...


best regards and wishes,,,



--
Mery B. Supriadi
Brawijaya University
Malang, Indonesia


--
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
 
http://groups.google.com/group/medarticles/subscribe
 
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.

Google Alert - rapidpiracy

Buzz It
Web1 new result for rapidpiracy
 
Friend's home: Google Alert - rapidpiracy
soto1, Open Rapidpiracy without changing DNS If RapidPiracy is not opening ( beause of the DNS issue) use the following solution : add this l. ...
forexguide.blogspot.com/.../google-alert-rapidpiracy_29.html


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

The Times of India Daily Newsletter

Buzz It
To ensure delivery directly to your inbox, Please add toi.onlineeditor@indiatimes.com to your address book today.
If you are having trouble viewing this newsletter, please click here.
April 30, 2011

Top Headlines

M M Joshi submits PAC report on 2G scam to Speaker
The controversial draft report that was sharply critical of PMO, PM and others was 'rejected' by the majority of members on Thursday.

'Missing' chopper lands, Arunachal CM safe
Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Dorjee Khandu's chopper made emergency landing due to bad weather at Daporijo region in Bhutan on Saturday.

K V Kamath takes over as chairman of Infosys
S D Shibulal, one of Infosys's founders and the current chief operating officer, will take over from Kris Gopalakrishnan as CEO.

Cities

Curfew relaxed in Dhanbad
The curfew relaxation in the city is from 7am to 7pm. Markets opened for the first time after three days.

Class 10 student stabbed to death in Ghaziabad
A heroic act to nab fleeing thieves turned fatal for a class 10 student in Ghaziabad after he was stabbed to death by the unidentified burglars.

Business

Gold at high of Rs 23,175/10 gram
Gold prices surged to a new peak and crossed the Rs 23,000 mark in the national capital on Saturday.

Govt faces cash crunch on tax refunds
The government is facing a temporary cash crunch on account of tax refunds of nearly Rs 45,000 crore during April and May.

Sports

Zulqarnain wants to make a comeback
Pakistan wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider, who has received death threats from match-fixers, wants to return to the big stage now that he is back Pak.

Boucher to replace injured Haddin for Knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders named South African wicketkeeper Mark Boucher as a replacement for the injured Brad Haddin in the ongoing IPL.

Entertainment

Hrithik's Krrish 3 delayed
Rakesh Roshan is upset that Krrish-3 that was to go on the floors on June 15 may now stand postponed by at least three months.

Show me Aamir's contract: Salman
Even though Salman agreed to work with Aditya Chopra for Kabir Khan's film, he is sceptical of working with people outside his own comfort zone.

Infotech

Infosys: Balakrishnan contender for CEO
Infosys Technologies may offer board seats to some of its senior management to involve them more in top-level decision-making.

Apple is most valuable IT company
Consumer technology companies reporting financial results this week are looking like rowboats bobbing in the wake of Apple Inc's supertanker.

Most Read Stories

Most Shared Stories

Most Commented Stories

Copyright  © 2011 Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. For reprint rights:  Times Syndication Service
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher; Firefox 2.0 or higher at a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768

gsk

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300429992]=1&languageid=1&stylefrom=300429992&backlink=http%3A%2F%2Fforexguide.blogspot.com&cookies=1¤cies=USD&pts=VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX,DC