- Engineering of a recombinant Fab from a neutralizing IgG directed against scorpion neurotoxin AahI, and functional evaluation versus other antibody fragments
- Strategies for the expression of antibody fragments in
- Cloning and Expression of a Single-Chain Antibody Fragment Specific for Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Production of Functional Single-Chain Fv Antibodies in the Cytoplasm of Escherichia coli
- Expression of an antibody fragment at high levels in the bacterial cytoplasm
- Isolation and expression of recombinant antibody fragments to the biological warfare pathogen
- Cloning, bacterial expression and crystallization of Fv antibody fragments
- High level production of soluble single chain antibodies in small-scale cultures
-  Expression of engineered antibodies and antibody fragments in microorganisms
You can edit your Group Email settings by visiting the following link.
You can choose abridged email or digest email so that you will receive only one email per day.